Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    An agenda of being far more honest is a good agenda, DUH!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Some of us get it and your not one of them

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    We know you Demerals get it... blankies and hot cocoa...lol But when comes to catching a clue...not so much lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

You got it all right and it's a hopeless case I'm afraid.

You got it all right and it's a hopeless case I'm afraid.
    No don't worry there is still hope for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    We know you Demerals get it... blankies and hot cocoa...lol But when comes to catching a clue...not so much lol
    Yes love my hot coca and favorite blanket, but, a clue is something you will never have lmao!!!

No don't worry there is still hope for you lol
    But in your case, it is hopeless.

But in your case, it is hopeless.
    I know but, so does everyone else lmao!!!

Yes love my hot coca and favorite blanket, but, a clue is something you will never have lmao!!!
    Dont need a clue when I already know.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Dont need a clue when I already know.

Good point lol......................................

With regard to the Putin/Trump/China/NK/Syria news, here are cold hard facts:

1. Russia really did say that Trump is more dangerous and unpredictable than Kim Jong, and more crazy to boot! They put Trump at a social status below Kim Jong, believe it or not. That's an unbelievable tidbit of info, but Russia really did do it. BECAUSE OF THIS:

2. Russia really did move extensive anti aircraft munitions to within striking range of U.S. forces in Korea. Now that is a development like no other. Additionally:

3. Russia fully called America's bluff on the fake Syria gas attack, and bombed the living * out of U.S. supported fighters in Syria. Russia drew the line and said NOPE, YOU ARE NOT OUSTING ASSAD. As a result, Syria took back major turf.

4. FACT: Trump decided to beef up the attack force on North Korea by sending two additional carrier groups. So expect some major action there, that did not happen for nothing.

5. It appears China really did back track, and is very likely to support North Korea simply because America under the newly drugged Trump puppet of Kushner is behaving like a belligerent crack head, and China placed new value on having a buffer zone.

6: FALSE: Trump is not gaining popularity in the polls. He's falling like a rock, and despite falling like a rock "more accurate polls" are still showing his popularity improving. Don't let that fool you, all the Jewish MSM is doing is backing off on their lies a little to lie yet again and make people think Trump is gaining respect from the average joe for going to war. REALITY: His support base does not want war. You can't exactly call the polls fake, but they are definitely misleading because they never told the truth to begin with.

7: Hawaii really did start taking old nuclear fallout shelters out of mothball. They know this is probably not going to end well.

All of this adds up to a weather forecast that goes like this: 85-95 percent probability of heavy metal precipitation, seek shelter immediately, duck and cover. YEP. THAT.

Do not believe the hoax that Trump's approval rating is improving. I would bet that prior to him flipping against his voter base, that his real approval was at least 70 percent, and now it has fallen. But since he has pleased the Jewish community, they will front whatever they want through their scamming media

http://12160.info/m/discussion?id=26...opic%3A1168590
    https://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-int...audi-base.html
    Last edited by balljoint; 04-18-2017 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    With regard to the Putin/Trump/China/NK/Syria news, here are cold hard facts:

1. Russia really did say that Trump is more dangerous and unpredictable than Kim Jong, and more crazy to boot! They put Trump at a social status below Kim Jong, believe it or not. That's an unbelievable tidbit of info, but Russia really did do it. BECAUSE OF THIS:

2. Russia really did move extensive anti aircraft munitions to within striking range of U.S. forces in Korea. Now that is a development like no other. Additionally:

3. Russia fully called America's bluff on the fake Syria gas attack, and bombed the living * out of U.S. supported fighters in Syria. Russia drew the line and said NOPE, YOU ARE NOT OUSTING ASSAD. As a result, Syria took back major turf.

4. FACT: Trump decided to beef up the attack force on North Korea by sending two additional carrier groups. So expect some major action there, that did not happen for nothing.

5. It appears China really did back track, and is very likely to support North Korea simply because America under the newly drugged Trump puppet of Kushner is behaving like a belligerent crack head, and China placed new value on having a buffer zone.

6: FALSE: Trump is not gaining popularity in the polls. He's falling like a rock, and despite falling like a rock "more accurate polls" are still showing his popularity improving. Don't let that fool you, all the Jewish MSM is doing is backing off on their lies a little to lie yet again and make people think Trump is gaining respect from the average joe for going to war. REALITY: His support base does not want war. You can't exactly call the polls fake, but they are definitely misleading because they never told the truth to begin with.

7: Hawaii really did start taking old nuclear fallout shelters out of mothball. They know this is probably not going to end well.

All of this adds up to a weather forecast that goes like this: 85-95 percent probability of heavy metal precipitation, seek shelter immediately, duck and cover. YEP. THAT.

Do not believe the hoax that Trump's approval rating is improving. I would bet that prior to him flipping against his voter base, that his real approval was at least 70 percent, and now it has fallen. But since he has pleased the Jewish community, they will front whatever they want through their scamming media

http://12160.info/m/discussion?id=26...opic%3A1168590
    https://www.prisonplanet.com/u-s-int...audi-base.html
    FACT: you need to make an appointment with Dr. Phil. You are extremely delusional and need to seek mental help. Your brain has been wash to many times, and lacks common sense.

Assad is a bad man USA has peppered syria in the past russia has bombed the hell out of it Assad is being protected by russia best thing usa could do get his wife the hell out of their and than finish Assad off and hopefully have a better man in charge that war has been going on long enough with Assad backing and housing isis.

Fact the US has troops at the Russia borders in Lithuania Ukrain and Poland(plus NATO forces). China has sent 150,000 of their troops to the border of N.Korea...why?

Thanks for making my point, They have an agenda to play to people like you and they do it well. Not always truthful but, as long as they have you believing it their golden lol
    You have a problem with conservative agendas? Can you tell us one good reason for that?

Yep they have you lock stock and barrel. Hey as long as your ok with it so be it keep taking it all in.
    What's wrong with supporting conservatism? Got a problem with the nation as founded or what?

Hurts now that's some funny stuff because actually I don't really even care who is in power. They both are corrupt. I don't trust any of them Republican or Democrat. I would rather have Trump then Clinton that I do know.

Hannity now there's winner of real news.
    Tell us just why you don't give a good man credit for a job well done. My guess is it's the same reason all Democrats use. You just do as others do and accept what you are told. Hannity is a good honest man, working to inform the people of the truth and also bringing forth the censored news that the left will not tell the people, it's not about money, as you are made to believe.

You actually should man up and appreciate people who are truly working for the people and this nation as founded. It's foolish to not do so.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_s...w-breaker.html

Jury is still out on Trump. He may be acting. Not sure
    But he did just blow 100 million dollars
    At least he was not stealing it . I do not think any of us want war . But if the powerful
    do not stand up to the threat of any war by dic tasters , it wont be long that they are more
    powerful that the few that do stand against them . And so when they come knocking on your
    door , and you can not fend them of , your doomed . Then what does your stupidity say .
    ( In School ) you are taught that when the bullies come and threatens you . that's when
    you go get your best friends to stand against them . So if don't stop them now , you may
    not be able to later . ( how stupid . ) Its called preventive action . So let the few
    that need cornered , be cornered . or we will be .

You have a problem with conservative agendas? Can you tell us one good reason for that?
    I don't have a problem with a republican agenda no more then the Dems agenda.

What's wrong with supporting conservatism? Got a problem with the nation as founded or what?
    If you like the conservative way of things more power to yeah, I have no problem with that. Doesn't mean other people have to.

I like a little of both and imo there is nothing wrong with that as well.

Tell us just why you don't give a good man credit for a job well done. My guess is it's the same reason all Democrats use. You just do as others do and accept what you are told. Hannity is a good honest man, working to inform the people of the truth and also bringing forth the censored news that the left will not tell the people, it's not about money, as you are made to believe.

You actually should man up and appreciate people who are truly working for the people and this nation as founded. It's foolish to not do so.
    You keep using that lame excuse. I would like to know he is telling me what to do? I live a life where no one tells me what to do especially now that I have the lemonade stand up and going and now that's it's getting warmer and business has really taken off lmao!!!!

You listen to whoever you like doesn't mean others like him or want to listen to his opinion.

There are plenty of people in my life I look up to and believe me it's not some crocked Politician who will sell us out in a minute if they could make a dollar or get reelected.