Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I don't have a problem with a republican agenda no more then the Dems agenda.
    So you are indifferent about whether one party is a pack of Communists and the other has many patriotic conservatives???

Wake up call please!!!

You keep using that lame excuse. I would like to know he is telling me what to do? I live a life where no one tells me what to do especially now that I have the lemonade stand up and going and now that's it's getting warmer and business has really taken off lmao!!!!

You listen to whoever you like doesn't mean others like him or want to listen to his opinion.

There are plenty of people in my life I look up to and believe me it's not some crocked Politician who will sell us out in a minute if they could make a dollar or get reelected.
    Said the blind man.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you are indifferent about whether one party is a pack of Communists and the other has many patriotic conservatives???

Wake up call please!!!

You better settle down because your going to have a heart attack. lol

Said the blind man.
    Although I can't see as good as I could when I was 20 I still can see so, Not sure what Blind man your talking about. I'm starting to get a little worried about you lol

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    At least he was not stealing it . I do not think any of us want war . But if the powerful do not stand up to the threat of any war by dic tasters , it wont be long that they are more powerful that the few that do stand against them . And so when they come knocking on your door , and you can not fend them of , your doomed . Then what does your stupidity say .( In School ) you are taught that when the bullies come and threatens you . that's when you go get your best friends to stand against them . So if don't stop them now , you may not be able to later . ( how stupid . ) Its called preventive action . So let the few that need cornered , be cornered . or we will be .
    I applaud you sir. Im just not sure about our friends since most are being over ran by Muslims. Not sure how far theyll go with us if we did have a WW3
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Although I can't see as good as I could when I was 20 I still can see so, Not sure what Blind man your talking about. I'm starting to get a little worried about you lol
    Kid let me ask you something... didnt the last eight years teach you anything? I call you a Demeral. But check it out... both are ruining this country. If it was left up to them we would be just like Europe is now. Is that what you really want. Trump winning was a wake up call to this country and only a few understand why. The Dems have ran ruff shot over this country and until they are ousted its not gonna change. Everybody is not going to agree all the time. But when you put American lives on the line in their OWN country so you can get cheap labor at your house. Or let a religion that can put this country into slavery and death. We dont need those politicians. Wake up bud
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Kid let me ask you something... didnt the last eight years teach you anything? I call you a Demeral. But check it out... both are ruining this country. If it was left up to them we would be just like Europe is now. Is that what you really want. Trump winning was a wake up call to this country and only a few understand why. The Dems have ran ruff shot over this country and until they are ousted its not gonna change. Everybody is not going to agree all the time. But when you put American lives on the line in their OWN country so you can get cheap labor at your house. Or let a religion that can put this country into slavery and death. We dont need those politicians. Wake up bud
    What the last 30 years taught me is I like a little from both parties and what they have done for this country. Like I told you before the Republicans will over step their bounds and people will get sick of it just like the Dems have done just wait and see.

Sorry but, I'm already awake and I don't need you or anyone else tell me what I want or should like.
    Just because I don't agree with everything you like doesn't mean I'm wrong in what I believe in. It just means you don't agree with me.

As far as cheap labor that's the Republican way. `

What the last 8 years taught me is how partisan this country has become and nobody wins. Heck the Republicans couldn't even pass a healthcare bill they have been working for the 7 plus years. They couldn't even get a single Democrat to vote for it.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-19-2017 at 05:43 AM.

after 8 years of being political correct and letting other countries just carry on knowing the almighty USA was just going to sit quiet and let them carry on. it`s time for the USA to step up to the plate and take a swing at North Korea,and put them in their place Kim Jong is totally unacceptable and completely out of line and the testing of missiles will come to a halt one way or another.

Better do it before the South Korean presidential elections next month. Koreans don't want war again

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-h...orists/5585352
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/militar...-korea/5585611
    Last edited by balljoint; 04-19-2017 at 01:09 AM.

Fact the US has troops at the Russia borders in Lithuania Ukrain and Poland(plus NATO forces). China has sent 150,000 of their troops to the border of N.Korea...why?
    Errrr, nevermind! https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...arrier/523458/

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Errr right. You cant turn those big boys on a dime. Plus the Regan is sitting in port in Japan. Trump is getting all his ducks in a row and giving that fat kid a chance to straighten up. Before you know not only will there be those two carriers but the Nimutz as well will be there. We have just stationed 1200 Marines in Australia. Trumps not going to bomb them and then send troops in a week later and give them time to regroup. Theyll go in right after.

I'm not sure its Trump's decision to make.

North and South will join together before another war
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/militar...-korea/5585611

Khazarians are trying

Kid let me ask you something... didnt the last eight years teach you anything? I call you a Demeral. But check it out... both are ruining this country. If it was left up to them we would be just like Europe is now. Is that what you really want. Trump winning was a wake up call to this country and only a few understand why. The Dems have ran ruff shot over this country and until they are ousted its not gonna change. Everybody is not going to agree all the time. But when you put American lives on the line in their OWN country so you can get cheap labor at your house. Or let a religion that can put this country into slavery and death. We don't need those politicians. Wake up bud
    ( Dito ) to you . I sit back and am in wonderment of the people that cant see what is about
    to happen . If we don't unifiy for the people , these politicians we will surly lose the
    our country that our fathers built . Why cant they see what Trump talks about is making
    us who we use to be . Surly the last ( Pres ) didn't care about the the people that made this place . The lies and cheats of Washingtons corrupt give it away for there power and their profit . The politicians are paid covered and protected for the rest of their days . The last (pres ) was and is
    in it for his own gain .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    ( Dito ) to you . I sit back and am in wonderment of the people that cant see what is about to happen . If we don't unifiy for the people , these politicians we will surly lose theour country that our fathers built . Why cant they see what Trump talks about is makingus who we use to be . Surly the last ( Pres ) didn't care about the the people that made this place . The lies and cheats of Washingtons corrupt give it away for there power and their profit . The politicians are paid covered and protected for the rest of their days . The last (pres ) was and is in it for his own gain .
    Most politicians are corrupt. Their not trying to help their state or country just their pockets. We as Americans need to wake up. We need more 'joe six packs' running for election than a career politician. Thats what this country was founded on. New ideas not greed.

What the last 30 years taught me is I like a little from both parties and what they have done for this country. Like I told you before the Republicans will over step their bounds and people will get sick of it just like the Dems have done just wait and see.

Sorry but, I'm already awake and I don't need you or anyone else tell me what I want or should like.
    Just because I don't agree with everything you like doesn't mean I'm wrong in what I believe in. It just means you don't agree with me.

What the last 8 years taught me is how partisan this country has become and nobody wins. Heck the Republicans couldn't even pass a healthcare bill they have been working for the 7 plus years. They couldn't even get a single Democrat to vote for it.
    Oh but you are wrong and it does need to pointed out to you just for that sake. When you start showing signs of actually seeing things in actual reality then you won't need to keep defending yourself for being wrong an not even knowing it.

One example: You say Republicans are for cheap labor. Well it's Democrats insisting on no borders and allowing the unskilled illiterates in the country for the very cheap labor. So you couldn't figure that out!!

You keep saying Republicans can't pass a health bill, so rediculous. They are supposed to get 60 votes and how many Republicans are there in the senate? 52, so how do you pass that? But you keep trying to tell us they can't pass the bill, but won't mention the actual reason why!!!

Not one Democrat would vote for ANY heath care bill offered by the Repubs and you should see that they are literally denying the will of the voters as long as they can. (But you don't?)

Wake up!!!

Usually when we don't agree with you, it's because you ARE dead wrong, I'm sad to say. hahahahahaaaaa
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-19-2017 at 04:41 PM.

[QUOTE=kidrock;2098456]What the last 30 years taught me is I like a little from both parties and what they have done for this country. Like I told you before the Republicans will over step their bounds and people will get sick of it just like the Dems have done just wait and see.

What the last 8 years taught me is how partisan this country has become and nobody wins. Heck the Republicans couldn't even pass a healthcare bill they have been working for the 7 plus years. They couldn't even get a single Democrat to vote for it.[/QUO

OK I mean you cant be that blind that if not one (DEM ) voted for it , it is political bull sh1 t .
    And the ( GOP ) want something we can use , not something we get shoved down our throats .
    dum azzzess . so you mean to tell me that all ( GOP ) are wrong and all ( DEMS ) are right.

Oh but you are wrong and it does need to pointed out to you just for that sake. When you start showing signs of actually seeing things in actual reality then you won't need to keep defending yourself for being wrong an not even knowing it.

One example: You say Republicans are for cheap labor. Well it's Democrats insisting on no borders and allowing the unskilled illiterates in the country for the very cheap labor. So you couldn't figure that out!!

You keep saying Republicans can't pass a health bill, so rediculous. They are supposed to get 60 votes and how many Republicans are there in the senate? 52, so how do you pass that? But you keep trying to tell us they can't pass the bill, but won't mention the actual reason why!!!

Not one Democrat would vote for ANY heath care bill offered by the Repubs and you should see that they are literally denying the will of the voters as long as they can. (But you don't?)

Wake up!!!

Usually when we don't agree with you, it's because you ARE dead wrong, I'm sad to say. hahahahahaaaaa

Now that's some funny stuff right there. lets see just a couple of weeks ago they didn't need 60 votes to pass the healthcare bill now your saying today they need 60 votes. What changed?

Hey I think its sad to watch how Washington works today.

If you remember not one Republican voted for the ACA so, it shouldn't be a shock to you that not one Dem was going to vote for Trumpcare. I don't agree with and wished they could have all worked together and come up with the best plan for all.

OK they both are for cheap labor. I will give you that.

So yes I'm not wrong you just don't agree with me lol

[QUOTE=ALLDIRT;2098589]

What the last 8 years taught me is how partisan this country has become and nobody wins. Heck the Republicans couldn't even pass a healthcare bill they have been working for the 7 plus years. They couldn't even get a single Democrat to vote for it.[/QUO

OK I mean you cant be that blind that if not one (DEM ) voted for it , it is political bull sh1 t .
    And the ( GOP ) want something we can use , not something we get shoved down our throats .
    dum azzzess . so you mean to tell me that all ( GOP ) are wrong and all ( DEMS ) are right.
    I agree with you, we all should have affordable healthcare and have access to it but, it has to be affordable.

Believe you me I wish they could work together but, just don't see that happening and I blame both for that.

Now that's some funny stuff right there. lets see just a couple of weeks ago they didn't need 60 votes to pass the healthcare bill now your saying today they need 60 votes. What changed?

Hey I think its sad to watch how Washington works today.

If you remember not one Republican voted for the ACA so, it shouldn't be a shock to you that not one Dem was going to vote for Trumpcare. I don't agree with and wished they could have all worked together and come up with the best plan for all.

OK they both are for cheap labor. I will give you that.

So yes I'm not wrong you just don't agree with me lol
    Why would any Republican vote for ACA.....they knew it would fail and they were right!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Why would any Republican vote for ACA.....they knew it would fail and they were right!
    That's why the Dems didn't vote for Trumpcare even some republicans new it was going to be a failure.

Yes it was a failure and the Dems own it. That's why It's not to smart to come up with a bill and not get support from the other side. It looks like the Republicans dodged a bullet.