Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by super_latemodel_fan View Post
    It is simply amazing to me how many people on 4M get daily security briefings and have so much knowledge on foreign affairs around the World we live in, I personally don't know who is responsible for using Chemical weapons on the innocent, but I know something HAD to be done to STOP the killing of innocent people, and no matter who IS or WAS responsible, if the chemical weapons were delivered by air, the best way to neutralize that threat is to take out airfields period.
    How did you know that I get daily briefings? How did that get leaked!!!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Exactly WRONG again. Obama put it before Congress [the PROPER way] to make a strike against Syria, and the wimpy azz republicans wouldn't even bring it up for a vote. You really need to brush up on your facts, but again if your a republican, facts don't really matter.
    Maybe you should check your facts... Trump did let Congress know of his plans to launch 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles Thursday evening, targeting the air base from which Syrian President Bashar Assad launched a chemical weapons attack earlier this week against his own people, killing more than 80 men, women and children. A White House official said more than two dozen members of Congress, both Democrats and Republicans, were briefed Thursday by White House and Cabinet officials. House Speaker Paul Ryan, the No. 3 U.S. official, said he was among those informed. The War Powers Resolution, enacted in 1973, long after American troops began fighting in Vietnam, required the president to consult with Congress before sending U.S. armed forces into combat unless there already had been a declaration of war. The troops could not stay more than 90 days unless lawmakers backed the decision. The law also sought to give the president “leeway to respond to attacks or other emergencies,” according to the Council on Foreign Relations.And it is that leeway that presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and now Trump have used to their advantage. Following the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001, Congress gave Bush authority to attack any countries or groups involved in the attacks, which was generally accepted to mean al-Qaida. Obama used that same authority to fight the Islamic State militant group, which emerged in 2014 as an outgrowth of al-Qaida. Trump has used that same authority to continue military action in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Exactly WRONG again. Obama put it before Congress [the PROPER way] to make a strike against Syria, and the wimpy azz republicans wouldn't even bring it up for a vote. You really need to brush up on your facts, but again if your a republican, facts don't really matter.
    Let me put it to you plain and simple.....Obama was a p***y, when it came to making the tough decisions!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Let me put it to you plain and simple.....Obama was a p***y, when it came to making the tough decisions!
    Yep yep^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Default Some might not be old enough to remember this

"Trump has used that same authority to continue military action in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria."

Exactly why that idiot has no business being in the White House.

"Trump has used that same authority to continue military action in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria."
    Isnt that the countrys we are fighting ISIS in? So you want ISIS to flourish? As Ive said before you dont make sense. Go play your video games and let the adults talk

Exactly why that idiot has no business being in the White House.
    The idiot left in January.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I guess you forgot about Bin ladden

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Isnt that the countrys we are fighting ISIS in? So you want ISIS to flourish? As Ive said before you dont make sense. Go play your video games and let the adults talk
    So he was aiming at ISIS the other night and missed? Who's the enemy? I'm sure you don't know, the problem is Trump doesn't either. You can't go off willy-nilly shooting missiles at "bad dudes" just because you have seen a horrible video the night before. There's alot of horrible stuff going on in the world, so who's next in line for a tomahawk missile? Trump doesn't have enough judgement to have his finger on the trigger of a Red Rider BB gun, let alone the most powerful military in the world.

The biggest problem is this attack was entirely politically motivated. No strategic value at all, they were flying planes out of the same base the next day. Trump and Putin probably collaborated on this attack also, trying to get Trump's ratings out of the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I guess you forgot about Bin ladden
    That was a tough decision? Really?

If another wusssy Democratic president would have done his job, 911 wouldn't have happened! But as usual, an immoral demoRATs values stopped at the end of his cigar!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

And how proper was it to give 1.5 billion dollars to our biggest enemy? You need to get your facts straight, he notified members of congress both democrats and republicans. Pres. Trump only bomb one air base, he didn't bomb the hole country. I know it's hard for you to understand since you only have a one track mind(liberal).

There are many theories floating around about syria. Some people are saying it was an act of desperation by Trump. Others are saying it was a chess move, where he tested Russia's S-300 and S-400 missile systems. Others think as I do, and that he caved to the neocons. WHATEVER THE SITUATION, HERE IS THE OUTCOME SO FAR:

Inexplicably, 60 missiles were fired, 1 fell into the ocean, 59 headed to Syria successfully, and 23 made it. That's bad. If Russia's S-300 and S-400 missile systems caused that, IT IS BAD.

People don't seem to understand that you don't need a 100 percent kill rate on something like a cruise missile to have a weapons system like the S-400 be a success. I'd gauge outrageous success at a 30 percent hit rate on something like a cruise missile. That would be an AMAZING success. If twice that was lost to Russian missile defenses, it represents total doom for the United States. Why would that be? The answer is easy:

If Russia has a missile system so good it can nail cruise missiles better than half the time, it also means that it will have an extremely high success rate while shooting down aircraft. Aircraft are not expendable single use weapons. To make it worthwhile to have an aircraft it has to fly successfully many many times, at least 100 times. If there is something out there that will, on average, make it possible to fly an aircraft only twice you might as well give up before you even start.

Obviously we don't know if the super high failure rate was due to Russian missile defenses or if it was due to good Russian jamming, or if it was due to cruise missiles that were crap. I doubt they were crap. But we do now know that Russia is not a helpless victim in waiting.

Drudge has a headline up about the syrian air base being "almost completely destroyed".

Here is the damage: Six Mig 23 fighters that were being serviced. Some hangar damage. A radar knocked out. A storage area gone.

No damage to the runway. No airplane that was not under repair destroyed. 60 missiles fired. 23 hit their targets. Not impressive.

It almost seems like the attack started as it was planned, but then the cruise missiles got jammed.

Now Russia is going to quickly replace everything lost, and deliver upgrades.

Israel won't admit it, but last week Syria shot down an Israeli jet after Iran sent techs to Syria to reset "friend or foe" codes in the Syrian missile systems.

Iran discovered that it's S-300 missile systems were recognizing enemy aircraft as "friendly" and refusing to engage. So somehow they got hacked, or Israel got the codes to spoof being friendly. After Iran successfully assisted Syria in resetting it's freind or foe codes, (this may not have been limited to the S-300) Syria succeeded in shooting down an Israeli jet.

SO A FAKE GAS ATTACK WAS STAGED, AS A PRETEXT FOR A CRUISE MISSILE STRIKE ON SYRIA.

And a 23 / 60 hit rate proves the Tomahawk is OUTDATED OVER PRICED CRAP. Come on now, the Tomahawk is 80's tech that made it's debut in the early 90's. WHAT ON EARTH is it still around for? Obviously GPS jamming is enough to take it out if only 23 hit!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Israel won't admit it, but last week Syria shot down an Israeli jet after Iran sent techs to Syria to reset "friend or foe" codes in the Syrian missile systems.

Iran discovered that it's S-300 missile systems were recognizing enemy aircraft as "friendly" and refusing to engage. So somehow they got hacked, or Israel got the codes to spoof being friendly. After Iran successfully assisted Syria in resetting it's freind or foe codes, (this may not have been limited to the S-300) Syria succeeded in shooting down an Israeli jet.

SO A FAKE GAS ATTACK WAS STAGED, AS A PRETEXT FOR A CRUISE MISSILE STRIKE ON SYRIA.

And a 23 / 60 hit rate proves the Tomahawk is OUTDATED OVER PRICED CRAP. Come on now, the Tomahawk is 80's tech that made it's debut in the early 90's. WHAT ON EARTH is it still around for? Obviously GPS jamming is enough to take it out if only 23 hit!
    Gee wisps Ball-Bag I didn't realize you had a TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED CLEARENCE. Tell us more of your worthless misinformed information about the WORLD and what the USA is doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by gatoy 69 View Post
    Gee wisps Ball-Bag I didn't realize you had a TOP SECRET CLASSIFIED CLEARENCE. Tell us more of your worthless misinformed information about the WORLD and what the USA is doing wrong.
    Neocon warhawks don't like common sense. Just like Iraq had troops at Kuwaiti border (lie) Sadam had WMDs (lie) Assad used chemical weapons against own people (lie). None of this is classified. See post #25 above.

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    Neocon warhawks don't like common sense. Just like Iraq had troops at Kuwaiti border (lie) Sadam had WMDs (lie) Assad used chemical weapons against own people (lie). None of this is classified. See post #25 above.
    Wrong again Ernie! Even the liberal rag, New York Times, reported in 2015 that 5,000 chemical munitions had been found. The Iraqi officials claimed they had lost track of them. In fact, CIA officials had to use an x-ray machine because they looked exactly like normal munitions.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Classified info lmao

So he was aiming at ISIS the other night and missed? Who's the enemy? I'm sure you don't know, the problem is Trump doesn't either. You can't go off willy-nilly shooting missiles at "bad dudes" just because you have seen a horrible video the night before. There's alot of horrible stuff going on in the world, so who's next in line for a tomahawk missile? Trump doesn't have enough judgement to have his finger on the trigger of a Red Rider BB gun, let alone the most powerful military in the world. The biggest problem is this attack was entirely politically motivated. No strategic value at all, they were flying planes out of the same base the next day. Trump and Putin probably collaborated on this attack also, trying to get Trump's ratings out of the gutter.
    I was answering your quote. And to this quote Ill say that attack was to show EVERYBODY in this world that there is a new President of America that has BALLS. That we will not be pushed around like we have been for the last eight years. As Ive said before go play your video games and let the adults talk. #UHAVENOCLUE..