Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up What tracks you all headed to this weekend?

Where you all headed to this weekend?
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Atomic Speedway has the All Star Circuit of Champions on Sunday 4/9 co-sanctioned with the Ohio Sprint Car Series $5,000 to win. That's where I'll be.
    Next Race: 3/31/18 "Bunny 20's" with Sprints, Late Models, Modifieds and Sport Mods
    *We will also be having an Easter Egg Hunt @ 3:00 so bring the kids out for a fun and enjoyable Saturday night as we open the 2018 race season*

Check out all pictures from Atomic Speedway on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/luvracinBig...?ref=bookmarks

**Atomic Speedway Official Track Photographer**

I will have to stay close to home this week as it's my turn for "on call". Fortunately ECM is right up the road and they have a big street stock deal this weekend.

Was going to hit Blue Ridge tonight and Dixie tomorrow night but it'll just be Dixie now since Blue Ridge has cancelled.

Looking like Atomic Sunday, and I'm doubting we race anywhere on Saturday; but you never know.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

We're headed out from home at 8 AM Saturday morning on the 3.5 hour trip to Kokomo Speedway in Kokomo, Indiana for the Kokomo Grand Prix. It's a two day event on Saturday night and Sunday night. We'll be staying in Kokomo and attending both nights. It was originally to be held on Friday and Saturday night but the cold weather prompted the O'Connor's to move the Friday night show to Sunday night.

The Kokomo Grand Prix is one of the rare events where the USAC National Sprint Cars and the USAC National midgets are together at the same even.

One important aspect of the KGP is it's sprints and midgets only, no support class/classes!!

Can't wait!!

No Dirt Late Models for me this weekend. Going to hit Susquehanna Speedway on Sunday night for some sprint car action, 410's & 358's. Weather is supposed to be great.

Gotta check but there might be practice at one track this weekend... kinda stuck at home rebuilding the engine in the wife's Jeep...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Tyler County for the Let it ride 55 for modifieds. Paying $3,555 to win. Then Sunday we may go to Midway for the Jim Dunn qualifier.

Cedar Lake Speedway for their 60th year opener on Friday night. Then to Dells Raceway Park on Sunday for some asphalt action.

Peoria speedway

Federated auto parts raceway at I55 season opener ump Late models,ump modifieds, B-mods ump sportsman AARA pro 4 cyl
    I am what I am

Virginia Motor Speedway - King of the Commonwealth - $20,000 to win!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    The Kokomo Grand Prix is one of the rare events where the USAC National Sprint Cars and the USAC National midgets are together at the same even.
    We used to go to Winchester when I was younger and they would often have midgets and sprints together for a Sunday afternoon or occasionally a Saturday night show. Salem did the same thing. Eldora still has the 4 crown but I was thinking years ago they ran the sprints and midgets together for another show during the summer.

Tyler co $3055 for mods $1555 for super lates

Headed to Potomac Speedway tonight to help a couple friends, and VMS tomorrow for the Ultimate KoC...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Atomic Speedway for The All Star Sprints.

Sat. Selinsgrove Season Opener.
    Sun. Susquehanna Speedway for 410 sprints.
    Like I told ya, What I said, STEAL YOUR FACE RIGHT OFF YOUR HEAD!! (Grateful Dead)

Farmer City tonight and I may make my first trip in 10 years to Peoria tomorrow night.

Just pulled into Farmer City.