Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Changed my weekend plans. With the cancellation of Tyler County, it looks like we're going to VMS for the Ultimate series tomorrow.

Think I'm going to florence tomorrow now, and still heading to atomic sunday
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    We're headed out from home at 8 AM Saturday morning on the 3.5 hour trip to Kokomo Speedway in Kokomo, Indiana for the Kokomo Grand Prix. It's a two day event on Saturday night and Sunday night. We'll be staying in Kokomo and attending both nights. It was originally to be held on Friday and Saturday night but the cold weather prompted the O'Connor's to move the Friday night show to Sunday night.

The Kokomo Grand Prix is one of the rare events where the USAC National Sprint Cars and the USAC National midgets are together at the same even.

One important aspect of the KGP is it's sprints and midgets only, no support class/classes!!

Can't wait!!

The poster asked where you were going. Nobody cares what time you leave, how long it takes to get there, or how many rest areas you hit on the way there.

How about those Usac sprinters? Were they any good? I can't seem to find results on their website. Lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    The poster asked where you were going. Nobody cares what time you leave, how long it takes to get there, or how many rest areas you hit on the way there.
    Nobody? Hmmm. You certainly went out of your way to comment so obviously you care! LOLOL!