Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Landers... Jared vs Gavin

With Jared picking up the new ride what does his future look like as far as a national series contender? Gavin running his Bloomquist cars is his future looking brighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy_87 View Post
    With Jared picking up the new ride what does his future look like as far as a national series contender? Gavin running his Bloomquist cars is his future looking brighter?
    Gavin? Not sure he has it.

Even when Jared was hitting everything but the water truck, he had speed. In the limited amount I've seen his brother, can't say the same.

Gavin's been in the Bloomquist cars since last year, still cant hit his azz.

Gavin couldnt fall out of a tree. Give Jared some time. He'll b ok
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

what class you guys run in?????????
    victim

Their Dad spent a lot of time and money to help Jared's career. It's only fair to do the same for the younger brother. Cutting Jared loose, may be a favor to him at this time. He will get tested on making it on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by acetone View Post
    It doesn't take a guy who can drive to see one that has no throttle position besides 100% and 0%.

Give me millions and a full crew, shop, hauler, and multiple SB cars with Scott's help and it'll be dirt late models. You can just see when someone just doesn't have the feel in their a$$ and throttle control. Matt Hubbard(Austins brother), and Michael Lake when he first jumped to supers. As of now, that's where Gavin is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Gavin? Not sure he has it.
    Thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Give me millions and a full crew, shop, hauler, and multiple SB cars with Scott's help and it'll be dirt late models. You can just see when someone just doesn't have the feel in their a$$ and throttle control. Matt Hubbard(Austins brother), and Michael Lake when he first jumped to supers. As of now, that's where Gavin is.
    I agree but you can't throw Lakes name in that mix, he is still just a kid only 15 and is already up on the wheel and he has a lot of learning to do but that kid can wheel a car.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I agree but you can't throw Lakes name in that mix, he is still just a kid only 15 and is already up on the wheel and he has a lot of learning to do but that kid can wheel a car.
    Lake's problem is he wheels it into other drivers too often. He could also stand to do some cardio.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    Lake's problem is he wheels it into other drivers too often. He could also stand to do some cardio.
    I can totally agree about the cardio. He seems to run out of steam 20-30 laps in and his driving gets progressively more careless after that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    That's why I said when he first got into lates.

But he as others have stated, honestly needs to start exercising. He is done after about 15 laps. Between being worn out and burning the tires off, he's not finishing the deal in the supers. But he has surprised me and is wheeling a car pretty good.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The drivers say the same thing about Lake. After 20 laps, little Mikey gets tired.

Gavin needs to stick with duck hunting.

Modifieds! How about you??? Jared paid his dues in modifieds for many years and kicked everyones azz doing it. He tore stuff up but Gavin is just spoiled and cant drive.

Lets see... Jared made the race sat. Gavin didnt. There your answer
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    That's why I said when he first got into lates.

But he as others have stated, honestly needs to start exercising. He is done after about 15 laps. Between being worn out and burning the tires off, he's not finishing the deal in the supers. But he has surprised me and is wheeling a car pretty good.

Oh I agree completely, he needs to get a trainer.....Poor kid is going to die young being that out of shape. Also IMO that is why he cant last in a race and hits other people is because he gets fatigued. He can drive and has the feel of a race car, now just needs to put it all together.

Baby fat ...