Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gavin just doesn't have it. Don't see that changing either.

It's a lot easier to get an aggressive driver to turn it down a notch than tell a timid driver to turn it up. When Jared first started out he was like a 12 out of 10 on aggressiveness, Gavin is at like a 3. I was really looking forward to seeing what Jared would do this year before the family team parted ways. When we aren't paying the bills it's easier to sit back and enjoy watching aggressive drivers work. I'd complain if I was on the track with them, but in this day of 1 lane train racing, aggressive guys make it more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan21mid View Post
    Modifieds! How about you??? Jared paid his dues in modifieds for many years and kicked everyones azz doing it. He tore stuff up but Gavin is just spoiled and cant drive.
    Gavin works an 8-6 job for his dad and works on his own car with a couple of his friends i see them on his snap chat working till midnight some nights just trying to do it them selves without some crew chief like jared, pretty sure he just got in the hauler and left when they got ready. The kids trying to make it but also make a living for him self. sometimes you should try to talk to someone before you make ignorant quotes like that is he the best no jared wasn't real sporty till 2015 besides a few good runs give the kid time he'll figure it out and figure it out or hell go on working for his dad in their businesses. He's also only been in a super 2 seasons racing regionally and runs decent.