Default Ponderosa speedway info

Planning summer vacation and wondering the good/bad, lawn chair seating, and any other info on Ponderosa.

TIA

No lawn chair seating that I know of. Plenty of room between rows though.

I was there for the Fall Classic, but don't ask me about how good the racing was if you want a positive response.

Bleachers are big enough for lawn chair seating in any row. I think they like you to keep the lawn chairs on the top row but I have used my on 2nd or 3rd row down. Huge concrete bleachers. This is my home track. They will allow lawn chairs on top row I know for this event. Get there early if you want a top row seat though. It fills up pretty quickly. The track can be racey and can be not so good. Just like any other track. It is located about 10 minutes south of Danville, KY. Danville has just about all that you need for eating, hotels, shops, etc. There is forum somewhere on here with all the race day info of gate times, admission, and so forth. Concession prices aren't too bad at all. They lowered them from last year. All around good track. Need to know anything else just holler lol

And trains are going by in the distance constantly. Never seen so many of them.

Hopefully all the trains stay beside the track instead of on the track lol