Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I think he was in his own equipment any time he tried to qualify for the Dream or World prior to the last season or so. He's been running for National Champion and running for points during the World and Dream. The AELT has some bigger paying events this season and the Championship pays good.

But like I said, let's just wait until the end of September and see where he's at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    Not easy, agreed. Many good drivers have never qualified, agreed. Would you agree that Ump races with 15 drivers at them arent the standard for determining greatness in dirt late model racing.
    I've seen Rusty race against some good competition and run very well. You sound like a star gazer who only goes to Lucas or Outlaw races so you can watch you're heros. I'll bet you have a house full of them fathead posters.lol
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    Some of the best races I've seen had as few as 12 racers. We're celebrating Rusty and CJ's victory because for a while now the shinnston moonies have been blasting CJ or anyone who dared say they liked swing arm. So you are free to go back to your lemming party anytime. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, these victories are those first few steps against theoretically superior designed machines.
    It is CJ's own fault he became irrelevant, not Rockets, or anyone else's. I see no one blasting swingarms, who cares what's under it if it's legal? CJ not willing to change is what people complain about, not sure why anyone would care what's under the car if it's legal.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I've seen Rusty race against some good competition and run very well. You sound like a star gazer who only goes to Lucas or Outlaw races so you can watch you're heros. I'll bet you have a house full of them fathead posters.lol
    Rusty can drive a car, and he doesn't have deep pockets, so who can blame him for going by bigger races for a better chance at making money? No one should, unless they are paying the bills.

Whose fathead you think he has? Fighting with Litey to get the latest Bloomer crotch chop one, or with Sideways to get a JD just in a cape one?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    It is CJ's own fault he became irrelevant, not Rockets, or anyone else's. I see no one blasting swingarms, who cares what's under it if it's legal? CJ not willing to change is what people complain about, not sure why anyone would care what's under the car if it's legal.
    CJ going 4 bar would be a capitulation that he was wrong. That is why people care.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    CJ going 4 bar would be a capitulation that he was wrong. That is why people care.
    I agree, but I don't care what's under the car. I see no one else saying anything horrible about a swingarm either, or a 4 bar. But yes, it'd be CJ admitting he missed the boat.

I agree, but I don't care what's under the car. I see no one else saying anything horrible about a swingarm either, or a 4 bar. But yes, it'd be CJ admitting he missed the boat.
    Everyone says the swingarm is a lost cause. It is almost at monoleaf state.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 04-11-2017 at 03:56 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Whose fathead you think he has? Fighting with Litey to get the latest Bloomer crotch chop one, or with Sideways to get a JD just in a cape one?
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I said it before I think most of the advancement has been in shock-coilover technology...the way they lay on the rf looks as if they are coil binding...whatever the case I think both rear setups work well once you figure out the 10,000 dollar shock packages...

I enjoy late model racing local and national, i dont have any fatheads at the house. One things for sure If the rusty fans on here wanted a fathead they could just take a real life picture of his melon and put it on the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdirtfan View Post
    I enjoy late model racing local and national, i dont have any fatheads at the house. One things for sure If the rusty fans on here wanted a fathead they could just take a real life picture of his melon and put it on the wall.
    I know we all have our favorites and we all have racers we don't necessarily care for but man, what did Rusty do to make you so bitter? He seems like a likeable dude. Just curious.
    8/13/16

He is 30. He drives a dirt late model for a living. He makes it work on a small budget, he does what is right for his situation financially. Good for him.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

As i stated in my original post, just tired of hearing the hype year after year. Like always now we have to hear about his limited budget, yep he would win crown jewels if he had money. Maybe we should start a go fundme for a motor, wait someone already tried that.

Thumbs down

...CJ admitting he missed the boat.
    This is what I'm talking about, you speak with a forked tongue. One side you say you don't care what's under a car as long as its legal, the next it's a backhanded insult about being irrelevent or left behind. You obviously think Cj is some sort of joke, why bother coming over here, unless you're just trolling for entertainment? I'm betting your trolling, per as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Toledo, OH View Post
    He is 30. He drives a dirt late model for a living. He makes it work on a small budget, he does what is right for his situation financially. Good for him.
    Great post
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    This is what I'm talking about, you speak with a forked tongue. One side you say you don't care what's under a car as long as its legal, the next it's a backhanded insult about being irrelevent or left behind. You obviously think Cj is some sort of joke, why bother coming over here, unless you're just trolling for entertainment? I'm betting your trolling, per as usual.
    My suggestion to your whiny a$$, who changed his name like a troll does, is to ignore me. You take everything so personal. I'm giving my opinion, which is the same of most on CJ. Forked tongue eh? Maybe it's criss crossed applesauced. CJ was irrelevant, when you go from 300 cars a year to like 15, umm, sorry, kinda factual, you aren't relevant. Just like GRT and Warrior.

He didn't want to change, and that's why he wasn't selling cars. All the people who were loyal to him have been quoted in saying so. Rusty made an agreement with CJ to let him tweak the cars.

Like I said, which I'm sure you skipped that part, Rusty keeps on winning, and makes Rayburn credible again, more power to them. I don't give two sh!ts what's under the car or who builds it, I just like to see good racing.

If you wanna continue to be butt hurt by me, better bust out the Vaseline and KY, cause I ain't changing for your whiny, sensitive self. And I'll post anywhere I want. Put me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Erb won a big one at La Salle a few yrs. back in a rayburn.
    That was a Rayburn by Erb...

Rusty was at our home track this past Saturday at i-55 Raceway at pevely mo won feature against some pretty good talented drivers and he IS a stand up guy
    Last edited by rickybrown1952; 04-11-2017 at 08:26 PM.
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    That was a Rayburn by Erb...
    He always did Erb his Rayburns...

You're right, I remember hearing he Erb'ed that one up too.

Still a Rayburn tho.

People are bitching about schlenk running smaller races he can win yet the name Billy Moyer never came up. I don't care what schlenk runs but he is doing well in that car. Yeah,Moyer can beat anybody but he has made a career out of running 3,4,5000 to win races to support his regional sponsors yet others can't do it.WTF
    Last edited by SHOE32; 04-11-2017 at 08:57 PM.