Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    He was arrested and convicted on drug charges after the NASCAR ban, so I think it was legit.https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...arges/4356557/
    You do know that was a plea deal, right? Nascar is far from legit, too many unanswered questions for too many years of heavy handed skullduggery.

Do I think Jeremy is squeaky clean? No, he obviously was hanging out with some questionable people. Do I think Nascar is above reproach and has nothing but the best intentions for eveyones safety and well being? Not even a little bit. This is why I'm not in favor of drug testing in Lucas/WoO, if they screw up, a test comes back positive but isn't, they won't back down because it would hurt their image. So what happens is you can either admit to something you didn't do, play along and do the road to recovery and keep your tarnished career. Or you can try and fight and hope your wallet is deeper than theirs. Only young people believe Big business and Big government always behave honestly, you live long enough and you get to see how far they'll go to protect themselves. I say there is room for reasonable doubt and Nascar has demonstrated many times they are not exactly trust worthy.

I served with men that struggled with addiction. I appreciate the fact that many of us have to start over and it is certainly possible with God's help. I tested hundreds of men and I must say the test was never wrong, not saying it can't be, but I never experienced it with much experience. May he seek the proper source for help.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    You do know that was a plea deal, right? Nascar is far from legit, too many unanswered questions for too many years of heavy handed skullduggery. Do I think Jeremy is squeaky clean? No, he obviously was hanging out with some questionable people. Do I think Nascar is above reproach and has nothing but the best intentions for eveyones safety and well being? Not even a little bit. This is why I'm not in favor of drug testing in Lucas/WoO, if they screw up, a test comes back positive but isn't, they won't back down because it would hurt their image. So what happens is you can either admit to something you didn't do, play along and do the road to recovery and keep your tarnished career. Or you can try and fight and hope your wallet is deeper than theirs. Only young people believe Big business and Big government always behave honestly, you live long enough and you get to see how far they'll go to protect themselves. I say there is room for reasonable doubt and Nascar has demonstrated many times they are not exactly trust worthy.
    A plea deal is still a conviction. This case I linked to was not connected to NASCAR.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSprints View Post
    You do know that was a plea deal, right? Nascar is far from legit, too many unanswered questions for too many years of heavy handed skullduggery.

Do I think Jeremy is squeaky clean? No, he obviously was hanging out with some questionable people. Do I think Nascar is above reproach and has nothing but the best intentions for eveyones safety and well being? Not even a little bit. This is why I'm not in favor of drug testing in Lucas/WoO, if they screw up, a test comes back positive but isn't, they won't back down because it would hurt their image. So what happens is you can either admit to something you didn't do, play along and do the road to recovery and keep your tarnished career. Or you can try and fight and hope your wallet is deeper than theirs. Only young people believe Big business and Big government always behave honestly, you live long enough and you get to see how far they'll go to protect themselves. I say there is room for reasonable doubt and Nascar has demonstrated many times they are not exactly trust worthy.
    there is still cases pending agsinest him for tens of thousand of dollars of stolen equipment found on his property and the dirt team he was driving for folded and left a ton of unpaid bills