Default Nesmith sportsman shocks

What shocks would you guys recommend for the new Nesmith sportsman class? Non adjustable with no bumps or stack springs. I have a friend possibly going to dirt racing and this class looks like it may be as affordable as a factory stock if a 07-08 used chassis would still be competitive. Or maybe I should say you can buy a nice older roller for less than a factory stock around here anyway.

I'd give Jamey Boland at Trakstar and Traktion Technologies in Cuba, AL a call. Great to deal with and reasonable. He's helped me out a lot.

Kirk Loudy has a really nice deal going right now with QA1's new style shock. His business is Envy Suspension. Helps me out a ton and has really gotten a following around the phenix city area on his stuff.

The ASN bilstein is a good shock for a very affordable price. I would love to build a car for that class. The pickings would be easy. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I run the 525 class but help several people on his stuff in the 602 deal and they are all head and shoulders above the folks on Shorty's afco oil program.