Default Tire pressure and rear %

I have a picture of my car on a heavy track and it looks like the r/f tire is about to be ripped of the wheel.Is the standard air pressures of 12/r/f,10r/r,6 l/r,8l/f still valid with a bump stop setup.Is 54% rear at the start of a race still standard,I've heard of people running less.

Air pressures seem right, I know Hoosier did some different stuff with side walls a few years ago and it required some higher pressures.
    And I've ran less before. I say if you have plenty of traction then move some weight around and dial it out. I know of some bloomy car guys running 52, 52, 52

I only have 11 in my RF to start, but less split across the front than you (9 LF). 12 in the RF doesn't seem too far off, or could even be correct for your car/tires/track, etc. (which is to say don't necessarily go by what I run). Just confirming you feel the RF looks odd? If so, what does the camber on the tire look like under load (is there enough negative)?

As for rear %, a lot would depend on traction available, tire compound, track configuration, etc. 54% seems reasonable, so how does the car feel and at the start of which race (heat, or feature)?