Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Family of Kevin Ward Jr. responds to Tony Stewart motion

http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/st...stewart-motion

The points contained in the portion of the article below will be the most damming evidence against Stewart if the case goes to trial and is ultimately decided in the Ward family's favor. It's the many instances and history of belligerent, irrational, out of control and violent behavior that has been a significant part of Stewart's personal repertoire' going all the way back to his early USAC career.

The Wards cite the personal history of the three-time NASCAR Cup champion as evidence that Stewart would try, at the very least, to intimidate their son. They include five NASCAR penalty reports totaling $90,000 in fines as part of that evidence. Stewart, in his deposition, confirmed that he punched Kurt Busch in a NASCAR hauler -- "Basically, he was antagonizing us in front of the NASCAR officials and very inappropriately," Stewart said -- in February 2008 at Daytona.

"This case exemplifies what happens when a superstar race car driver with a documented history of violence on and around the track races against competitive amateurs who refuse to be bullied," the Ward filing states. "In this case, Defendant Tony Stewart plays the part of the volatile superstar.

"Although Stewart is a highly skilled driver who easily could have avoided killing Ward Jr., he also has a storied history of violence both on and off of the track."
    Last edited by CIRF; 04-12-2017 at 04:07 PM.

The weed aspect will be huge in Smokes favor.

Hopefully not, there was little excuse for his own actions.

It sounds to me like, the parents don't want to admit that their son was not an Angel! It amazes me that its always liberal parents that refuse to admit their kids make huge mistakes!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The weed defense may well be Stewart and his high powered, very expensive battery of attorney's only shot at possibly beating this deal. If I'm reading the article correctly Stewart's ex girl friend has offered some relatively damming testimony in her deposition. No wonder she's his ex girlfriend! LOL!

Remember, it only takes a 51% preponderance of evidence to prevail in a civil court proceeding.

The weed didnt have a d@m thing to do with it. Hope Stewart has his checkbook with him.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

There is a video shot from a different angle from a much closer distance than the grainy sh*t on Youtube that is the reason that Stewart was never charged. The video will never be seen in public, but let's just say it tells a much different story than the media narrative.

If one attempts to get close enough to a sprint car to punch the wing while it is moving, they get Darwin'd 99 times out of 100.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 04-12-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    There is a video shot from a different angle from a much closer distance than the grainy sh*t on Youtube that is the reason that Stewart was never charged. The video will never be seen in public, but let's just say it tells a much different story than the media narrative.

If one attempts to get close enough to a sprint car to punch the wing while it is moving, they get Darwin'd 99 times out of 100.
    Them Hoosiers show no partiality!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Them Hoosiers show no partiality!
    They also don't realize that Ward had been warned about getting out of his car by the ESS prior to the night he got hit, because, he got out of his car and acted a fool just a couple weeks prior.

This case isn't as open and shut as some folks like to think.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 04-12-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Got a link to the other video?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    Got a link to the other video?
    No, as I said, the public will never see it. The pertinent parties did, and that's why Tony Stewart is a free man.

No, as I said, the public will never see it. The pertinent parties did, and that's why Tony Stewart is a free man.
    Even watching the grainy video, I don't think Stewart did anything wrong. However, I bet he settles with them, before it gets to trial.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I know I read this somewhere before, but what were his thc levels found during the autopsy? Was he stoned out of his gord or just a small trace. This is a black eye dirt racing doesn't need. A smoked up kid gets killed by a hot head NASCAR twat. Very sad deal. I hope there is some sort of closure to this story someday

Ok the man was not stoned. If he had smoked before he got in the car he wouldve sweat it out especially since it happened in August and in a driver suit and helmet. Its not like beer. If your drinking your gonna keep that buzz longer than you will a smoke buzz.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Watching NASCAR is more enjoyable with him gone.

Now just have to get rid of La Guano.....

I understand your statement that this secret video will never be seen by the general public but is there a link to documentation that verifies the mere existence of this secret video? Or are you privy to heavily guarded information but in turn bound by heavily monitored and enforced legal restrictions?

Not questioning the existence, it's just that I've done some exhaustive searches and have found nothing that indicates there is video evidence that definitively exonerates Stewart of any and all civil culpability.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I understand your statement that this secret video will never be seen by the general public but is there a link to documentation that verifies the mere existence of this secret video? Or are you privy to heavily guarded information but in turn bound by heavily monitored and enforced legal restrictions?

Not questioning the existence, it's just that I've done some exhaustive searches and have found nothing that indicates there is video evidence that definitively exonerates Stewart of any and all civil culpability.
    There is no link, and there likely never will be, but he is a free man, and will not be charged with any crime. Take from that what you will.

As far as how I know of this video, that is privileged information.

Wink

There is no link, and there likely never will be, but he is a free man, and will not be charged with any crime. Take from that what you will.

Okay, fair enough. It's a given that Stewart will never be charged criminally. But as I've said before many times, the preponderance of evidence is just 51% in civil proceedings. O.J. Simpson was found not guilty by a jury in the criminal murder case but the Goldman family prevailed in wrongful death civil litigation against Simpson due to the 51% threshold of evidence. Same scenario could play out with the Stewart case, especially if the ex girlfriend's testimony is taken into full account.

I reckon we'll just have to make the leap of faith that you're privy to knowledge of the content of a video that will never be seen by anyone but the counsel for the plaintiff and defendant and maybe the judge and jury, if there is a jury. I guess what is puzzling to those of us who have no access to information regarding a secret video that exonerates Stewart of any and all civil culpability is why counsel for the plaintiff's has not advised the Ward family to try and settle out of court or drop the case altogether.
    Last edited by CIRF; 04-13-2017 at 01:58 PM.

It will be interesting to watch this play out. In one way, I hope Tony wont try to settle, but it might be in his best interest to do so. People need to start fighting these frivolous lawsuits. They hurt everybody!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

How did you find out about this "SECRET" video, Mr. Insider???

Or shall I refer you to the authorities!!!? hahahahaaaa