Default Trump was RIGHT!

The keyword is "if"!

RUSH: Well, if this were a sane world and if this were a normal day, do you know what the big news of the day would be? That Donald Trump nailed it, that Donald Trump was exactly right, that the Obama administration was in fact spying on them — and indeed, requested and got a FISA warrant. Do you realize how many people have been trying to deny that? “There weren’t any FISA warrants. The administration wasn’t snooping on anybody! That’s just made up! That’s paranoia. Obama, our savior, wouldn’t do that.”

Yet now we know that there was a FISA warrant. The Obama administration was surveilling some guy named Carter Page. They found nothing, but they were looking to. They wanted to. Carter Page had done some business in Russia some time ago, and they were desperate. Obama and his team were desperate to prove that there was some kind of collusion between Russia and Trump. Now that’s kind of out the window with what’s happened in Syria. But you won’t find that news today. Well, in the Washington Post. But normally you would hear other people pick it up. CNN? Noooo. You know what they’re talking about in an effort to not cover any of this?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I cannot tell you how big this is. This validates what Trump was saying about his campaign being surveilled. And it’s also the first time anything like this has ever happened. The Washington Post has the story and they’ve got so much detail I wonder if they’ve actually been leaked the actual warrant application. You know, FISA warrants are secret as grand jury testimony, but somebody’s leaked this stuff to the Washington Post.

Brief review of this FISA business. There were reports there was a FISA warrant requested in June, 2016 that was denied. So they went back in October, requested it again, that was granted. Then there have been total, utter denials, no FISA warrants. Then we got the news yesterday that, oh, yeah, oh, yeah, there was one.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: On this FISA story — FISA warrant story — in the Washington Post, the Washington Post says that the FISA, the warrant being approved, shows that there must have been some collusion between the Russians and Trump. And I’m here to tell you, ladies and gentlemen — do not doubt me — that is BS. What happened was the Obama administration wanted to find collusion between Trump and Russia all last summer. They were hoping to find some collusion. There were rumblings about it.

You know, the media was talking about and other Democrats. They used the power of the federal government to get a FISA warrant. Do you know that FISA warrants are almost always granted? I mean, I think the percentage of FISA requests turned down is like .03%. I mean, it’s almost automatic. You ask for a warrant from the FISA court, and it’s granted all the time. I think contrary to the warrant indicating there must have been some collusion, what the warrant being sought means is that Obama wanted to search for some.

That the administration… Somebody in the administration. Obama, you… I’m not gonna name names. He is at the top of the executive branch, so we’ll throw him in there. They wanted to find some. There wasn’t any evidence of Russia collusion! All they had was these three guys: Roger Stone bragging about this and that; then they had Carter Page (who had done business in Russia long ago); and Paul Manafort, who had business in Ukraine. They were hoping! All of this was on the come. They were hoping that after they got a FISA warrant, they could find some collusion.

There isn’t any evidence in all of these months and even with the issuance of this warrant. There has yet to be a shred of evidence produced that there was any collusion whatsoever. So the granting of this warrant, in my humble opinion, was expressly so they could look for some, not because they thought they had some. A FISA warrant is much different than a traditional search warrant. You know, you’ve paid enough attention and you know that, if the police want a search warrant for your house, they have to go to a judge and present at least a semblance of a reason that there is evidence to be found of your guilt.

A FISA warrant is nowhere near that standard, because it’s foreign intelligence, surveillance, and national security and all that. It’s a much wider berth. That’s why they’re almost never turned down. Now, all of this
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Tell us reality people something we didnt already know bud...j/k lol Its sad and embarrassing that we had a President and cabinet that had to stoop so low.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!