http://www.penskeshocks.com/assets/C...rs1.pdfCAPITAL RACE CARS #25 WOO LATE MODEL DRIVER SHANE CLANTON TO DEBUT PENSKERACING SHOCKS SUSPENSION AT LAKESIDE SPEEDWAYReading, PA – April 12, 2017 – Penske Racing Shocks is very excited to announce that the Capital RaceCars #25 World of Outlaws Late Model house team has joined their elite network of late model racers.In 2013, Penske Racing Shocks brought their industry leading trackside support and world class quality to the world of dirt late model racing. Since that time, they have had tremendous successes from winning Eldora’s World 100, to the Late Model Knoxville Nationals, to the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Crown Jewel Cup, and even the National Championship in the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt series in 2016. This year has started no different, winning races with drivers Don O’neal, Scott Bloomquist, Rick Eckert, Jonathan Davenport, Chris Madden, and Tim McCreadie to name a few. They are proud to announce a new addition to their already star-studded lineup. Starting at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City, driver Shane Clanton will be sporting a new suspension on the #25 house car of Capital Race Cars.“It’s been about a year since I recall having my first conversation with Marshall Green, Owner of Capital Race Cars and Capital Fabrication”, stated Aaron Lambert, Director of Competition for Penske Racing Shocks. “I remember thinking about what a great relationship this was going to be. Ever since that call, we’ve been working closely with Marshall and many of his customers. They’re really a great group to be around.” “We’ve wanted Shane to run our product for awhile now”, continued Lambert. “Now the opportunity has presented itself, so we are taking it and running with it. Shane ran our shocks this past week at Dixie. He had a great showing and picked up a win. We are excited to begin testing in the Outlaw tour to see what we can accomplish. Our input, paired with Shawn’s great feel and Marshall’s understanding of the chassis and design, is bound to be a success.”Marshall Green, Owner of Capital Race Cars added, “Over the past year Capital Race Cars has developed a great relationship with the entire Penske team. I’m excited that has now expanded to our Capital House Car of Shane Clanton. I’d like to thank everyone who made this possible as we look forward to success of this new partnership”.Shane Clanton, driver of the #25 Capital House Car, finished by saying, “After running Penske Shocks for the first time and winning, it makes me extremely excited about what the future will hold for our team and the partnership with Penske.”To find out more about Capital Race Cars or Shane Clanton, visit them on the web at www.capitalracecars.com and www.shaneclanton25.com.For additional information, please contact:Penske Racing ShocksAaron Lambert, Director of Competition150 Franklin StreetReading, PA 19602(610) 375-6180www.penskeshocks.com