Thread: united airlines

Default united airlines

so let me get this strait, IF you are an aisan doctor in this country, then you do not have to obey police officers when they give you an order? seems to me one should obey the officer first, then lawyer up and take action then, instead of getting your tail drug off and scent up.

I have flown commercial over 100,000 miles per year or more 6 of the past 10 years and I have witnessed people being randomly bumped off of flights they didn't want to bumped off of. They were paid well for the inconvenience but before they gave in they questioned the authority of the airline to do such a thing. When you purchase a ticket onto a scheduled commercial flight you agree that if need by you can be bumped off of the flight. Simple as that.

The other thing is this "doctor" is a convicted felon who has a bit of a checkered past of his own. Besides that, his wife was peacefully compliant and left the plane without incident.

It's just one more example of people who question and defy authority may end up getting roughed up a bit. The good "doctor" had no legal standing to refuse to exit the aircraft per the carriage agreement he willingly subscribed to when he bought his ticket. It's the company's plane and the company's seat, you just pay to sit on and in it.

He didn't understand when an officer of the law says go... you either go or be removed? You don't tell them no lol. I feel for the guy but the officials did what they where told to do. If a mastake was made it could have been simply cleared up and he would have been on his way had he just cooperated...

Only question I have is... were the men who removed the good Dr. police officers or airline security with authority to physically remove people?

I really did'nt fallow all the details on this. Looked cut and dryed to me tho...

This Dr. had his doctoring privileges taken away for trading drugs for sex. That should say something about him. When it comes to traveling, Asians have got to be the most rudest people on Earth. I'd say the shady Dr. knew just what he was doing.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    He didn't understand when an officer of the law says go... you either go or be removed? You don't tell them no lol. I feel for the guy but the officials did what they where told to do. If a mastake was made it could have been simply cleared up and he would have been on his way had he just cooperated...
    My wife is a flight attendant and she said the very same thing the first time she heard of this happening. If the guy had shown the slightest degree of cooperation he probably would have saved himself a minor asskickin'. However, on the other hand he and his lawyers will probably prosper exponentially which may have been the hastily laid plan from the moment the authorities with badges were summoned to the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Only question I have is... were the men who removed the good Dr. police officers or airline security with authority to physically remove people?

I really did'nt fallow all the details on this. Looked cut and dryed to me tho...
    Blackie, IIRC they were airline/airport security people. I'm not sure that regular chitcago cops would even have shown the patience that the security people did. Take it from me, chitcago cops are not to be trifled with. Most are in a bad mood all the time and if they can kick your ass without losing their jobs, they will!!

Didn't he leave the plane and then snuck back on the plane later?

For some reason I have no sympathy for doctor Gold digger. This moron was talking to an attorney before they even touched him.

I hope him and his family are very happy for pulling off this scam and the millions that they will get. NOT!!!

Sorry but a man does not squeel and carry on like that over being told comply with the airline rules.

Sue nation and cell phone camera heros are making me sick.

If Security officers had put the taser to his as$, I bet he would have hit the door! The Doctor will be well paid for his inability to walk off the Plane.

They should have used the SPOCK technique on him. lol

Go to sleep Doctor Quack. hahhahaaa

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    For some reason I have no sympathy for doctor Gold digger. This moron was talking to an attorney before they even touched him.

I hope him and his family are very happy for pulling off this scam and the millions that they will get. NOT!!!

Sorry but a man does not squeel and carry on like that over being told comply with the airline rules.

Sue nation and cell phone camera heros are making me sick.
    I agree with you here ole buddy!

The funny thing is that everyone on the airplane was offered $800 and a hotel room. Everyone must have been extremely anxious to get the hell out of chitcago! I've spent enough time in chitcago that I can't say as I blame them!

from what i understand,united did give all other passengers monetary compensation and by the other passengers accepting there offer, they agree to take no further legal actions against united...