Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    It took you 11 pages to say that? LMFAO!!! Un freakin real LMFAO!!!!
    Smooth ant to bad its some of the others that can get over it on there boy...Like the one that got bared the same time i did i got 30 days hes still gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Smooth ant to bad its some of the others that can get over it on there boy...Like the one that got bared the same time i did i got 30 days hes still gone...
    Check out the dirty dozen thread. Hes singing a different tune on there
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Some call a d!ck a dobber... I will leave it at that. You have made it clear you don't like pierce. That's cool. Your choice. But your hatred for him makes you look stupid. Not in the top 12? Point proven! Now be a good little troll and go away! Your not wanted on this thread. Go to another thread and spew your stupid thoughts. You know, it's ok not to like a driver, but to say the things that you say I don't get. Go away! Why do you come on this thread? It's obvious you hate pierce. Just go away. You will be happier for it. Each time you open your mouth you look stupid so just stop and go away! Everyone knows you don't like him.

Talking Go away?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Some call a d!ck a dobber... I will leave it at that. You have made it clear you don't like pierce. That's cool. Your choice. But your hatred for him makes you look stupid. Not in the top 12? Point proven! Now be a good little troll and go away! Your not wanted on this thread. Go to another thread and spew your stupid thoughts. You know, it's ok not to like a driver, but to say the things that you say I don't get. Go away! Why do you come on this thread? It's obvious you hate pierce. Just go away. You will be happier for it. Each time you open your mouth you look stupid so just stop and go away! Everyone knows you don't like him.
    This is a big reason for continuing to dislike the "pierce possy". Lol, what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    This is a big reason for continuing to dislike the "pierce possy". Lol, what a joke!
    I have nothing to do with the pierce posse. My name is Dave Smooth. I was 32 when I signed up on this board. I like Bobby Pierce. I thought it was a good pun. Where I'm from there is no dirt late model racing. If your main source for dirt racing was watching videos on dirt on dirt like I do, and you don't get on this 4m, again just watching the races and using that for your opinion, pierce is the baddest on wheels...comes from the back and even from the consis to win or at least contend. He does it race after race. That's why I like him. He is by far in my opinion the most exciting racer today. He has proven himself time and time again to be a force to be reckoned with. But for some reason on this board you and others continue to put him down. I based my opinion of him on the races I watched, hard not to like him. The camera is usually following him, there is a reason for that. I'm going back to that. Back to just watching dirt on dirt. You bench racers can sit here and gossip about stuff you have no clue about. Say what you want about me it won't hurt my feelings because I won't see it. Rock on young pierce! I'm out.

was just trying to mellow things out a little that did not work....... lol

I have nothing to do with the pierce posse. My name is Dave Smooth. I was 32 when I signed up on this board. I like Bobby Pierce. I thought it was a good pun. Where I'm from there is no dirt late model racing. If your main source for dirt racing was watching videos on dirt on dirt like I do, and you don't get on this 4m, again just watching the races and using that for your opinion, pierce is the baddest on wheels...comes from the back and even from the consis to win or at least contend. He does it race after race. That's why I like him. He is by far in my opinion the most exciting racer today. He has proven himself time and time again to be a force to be reckoned with. But for some reason on this board you and others continue to put him down. I based my opinion of him on the races I watched, hard not to like him. The camera is usually following him, there is a reason for that. I'm going back to that. Back to just watching dirt on dirt. You bench racers can sit here and gossip about stuff you have no clue about. Say what you want about me it won't hurt my feelings because I won't see it. Rock on young pierce! I'm out.
    Sat in the stands and seen the reasons for not liking him. I agree he's definitely one to watch. He is extremely talented and is starting to show more respect for others on the track. So "go away" and see what you want to see on DoD...

Sat in the stands and seen the reasons for not liking him. I agree he's definitely one to watch. He is extremely talented and is starting to show more respect for others on the track. So "go away" and see what you want to see on DoD...
    I have stood at the fence next to him and his dad and heard his dad say just PUSH your way through them..That how his dad thinks...

Go away? LMFAO LMFAO!!!! Bet you were stomping your foot and wiping tears away when you wrote this wasnt you? But to call people names wow how old are you? And where did I say I hated him? Just dont agree with you and the rest of the #boobyflakes that think hes the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe the #boobyflakes can help him get enough sponsorship money up to where he can run the big boy series next year. Now calm down have mom to make you some hot cocoa a take a minute honey. Youll be fine
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

was just trying to mellow things out a little that did not work....... lol
    Nope wont work with the boobyflakes. They are touchy...lmao

Your right was just trying to smooth (Get it smooth lol) things out a little lol

Your right was just trying to smooth (Get it smooth lol) things out a little lol
    Dave ain't here!! Hahahahaha and some dam morrisssss!!!!!

He's watching and getting the real scoop on Bobby on DoD
    Last edited by Black F; 04-20-2017 at 11:40 AM.

I see how this works. If you don't like Bobby, your allowed a opinion but if you do like Bobby, your not allowed a opinion and are labeled a Boobyflake or hater. No wonder people don't want to post on here. Is Litey missed so much, your trying to make a new one? I guess it's still ok to have fun at the expense of others, then ask why the place died. SMH

Go away? LMFAO LMFAO!!!! Bet you were stomping your foot and wiping tears away when you wrote this wasnt you? But to call people names wow how old are you? And where did I say I hated him? Just dont agree with you and the rest of the #boobyflakes that think hes the best thing since sliced bread. Maybe the #boobyflakes can help him get enough sponsorship money up to where he can run the big boy series next year. Now calm down have mom to make you some hot cocoa a take a minute honey. Youll be fine
    Dont want people to call you names then turn right around in same post and call Bobby a name...u sir are what they call a hypocrite

Touchy or touched?

Yes I see ya up there bubstrd. Trying to start your trouble as usual, shaking your head with your hand on your hip

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I see how this works. If you don't like Bobby, your allowed a opinion but if you do like Bobby, your not allowed a opinion and are labeled a Boobyflake or hater. No wonder people don't want to post on here. Is Litey missed so much, your trying to make a new one? I guess it's still ok to have fun at the expense of others, then ask why the place died. SMH
    You probable right this thread needs to die....

Guess I'm on the Boobyflake Board of DirectorsSeen the talent in this kid years ago. I knew he'd only get better.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Guess I'm on the Boobyflake Board of DirectorsSeen the talent in this kid years ago. I knew he'd only get better.
    Being a booby flake isn't always a bad thing... Is it?

Being a booby flake isn't always a bad thing... Is it?
    That depends who you are right?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Dont want people to call you names then turn right around in same post and call Bobby a name...u sir are what they call a hypocrite
    Yea i saw that to. But go ahead and ask him and he will turn it around.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!