Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I thought racing was about.....what have you done last race or even lately!
    Then I guess your hero, the Greatest Of All Time, is actually the 3rd best. I believe he took home show money last night
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Then I guess your hero, the Greatest Of All Time, is actually the 3rd best. I believe he took home show money last night
    Looks like tonight will be the same results for ol boy
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

All some of you guys know how to do is put people down. There is about 4 or 5 of you that have to be the most miserable people in the world. Your inner hatred makes you ugly. Be open minded and read some of your own posts, again be open minded. You are ugly. Btw, I never said I've not been around racing, I said where I'm at there is no dirt late model racing. I've been away from Midwest for the last 3 years. But prior, I've been to 43 different tracks, 18 world 100's and 15 Dreams. And a25rjr, I have forgotten more about racing than you'll ever know. And , phil, black f, blackford, and whayever other names you use, you are pathetic. A 50 year old that trolls racing boards just stirring up trouble. That's why ole blackie got banned right? You got to be something really special to get banned from a public message board, you've made your momma proud. I guess it makes you all feel good being ugly. And in typical 4m fashion I fully expect to be called stupid, dumb fuk, idiot, or whatever, it's your specialty, if you don't believe me, all you have to do is go back and read your very own posts.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I Look like hot sugar tonight for ol boy
    SS get it together!

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    All some of you guys know how to do is put people down. There is about 4 or 5 of you that have to be the most miserable people in the world. Your inner hatred makes you ugly. Be open minded and read some of your own posts, again be open minded. You are ugly. Btw, I never said I've not been around racing, I said where I'm at there is no dirt late model racing. I've been away from Midwest for the last 3 years. But prior, I've been to 43 different tracks, 18 world 100's and 15 Dreams. And a25rjr, I have forgotten more about racing than you'll ever know. And , phil, black f, blackford, and whayever other names you use, you are pathetic. A 50 year old that trolls racing boards just stirring up trouble. That's why ole blackie got banned right? You got to be something really special to get banned from a public message board, you've made your momma proud. I guess it makes you all feel good being ugly. And in typical 4m fashion I fully expect to be called stupid, dumb fuk, idiot, or whatever, it's your specialty, if you don't believe me, all you have to do is go back and read your very own posts.
    Goooo Bloomers!!!!

Looks like tonight will be the same results for ol boy
    Wheres your boy? You know who Im talking about
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

THIS ^^^^^^.....the same guy , in another thread, that said Bloomer is "past" his PRIME! But, he watches dod videos, and knows more about dlm racing than some of us! SMHBet he graduated from...... Berkely! lol
    LMFAO!!!! Yeah he graduated from video school.... LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Better than 23rd.

Will someone hand this boobyflake a towel to cry in?

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Goooo Bloomers!!!!
    Ill second that^^^^ THE BEST THERE EVER WAS and EVER WILL BE..WHOOOO..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Wheres your boy? You know who Im talking about
    Hes half pack and 2nd in lucas points temporarly

Will someone hand this boobyflake a towel to cry in?
    Thats all you got to say cuz this cats right and has facts to prove it in his post.

Hes half pack and 2nd in lucas points temporarly
    Yeah hes way back there BUT thats not the one Im asking about.

Nigga......PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZ! Go cry somewhere else!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Actually, mine came from 23rd to 7.....not too bad for a washed up, has been!

He beat your hero by 17 positions! naaa.....naaaa......naaaaa
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Thats all you got to say cuz this cats right and has facts to prove it in his post.
    Yeah its called fake news... DUH lmfao!!! Check those facts and get back to me

Nigga......PLEEEEEZZZZZZZZ! Go cry somewhere else!
    Thats not one of the words he wanted you to call him

Actually, mine came from 23rd to 7.....not too bad for a washed up, has been! He beat your hero by 17 positions! naaa.....naaaa......naaaaa
    Flinner????? J/K...LMAO

Thats not one of the words he wanted you to call him
    How bout "boobie baby"?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

How bout "boobie baby"?
    You know we are going to h€ll dont ya? lmfao