Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Jealous much????......I don't see any asterisks beside his championships!

Like I said, Bobby has a long way to got just to match Kid Rocket! Maybe will, maybe he wont!
    It's a fair statement though. When EPJ won them championships, there was not near as much talent on the Lucas tour. They may even be counting when it first started as NARA before Lucas got it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    It's a fair statement though. When EPJ won them championships, there was not near as much talent on the Lucas tour. They may even be counting when it first started as NARA before Lucas got it.
    Actually, it was Havatampa, then UDTRA, then Xtreme, then Lucas!....I think, lol, its been a long time ago!

FWIW....I like Bobby, but he doesn't even have a resume near Kid Wreckits!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

sure he does

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    sure he does
    Not even close!

Career Highlights: JOSH RICHARDS

•Over 150 Dirt Late Model wins across multiple racing series

•Four-Time World of Outlaws Late Model Series Champion (2009,2010, 2013, 2016)

•Only driver in World of Outlaws Late Model history to win an unprecedented four championships in the Series.

•Finished first or second in Series points the last seven-full seasons

•Youngest winner in World of Outlaws Late Model Series history

•Youngest driver to win Rookie of the Year honors in World of Outlaws Late Model Series

•Holds the Record for the most Feature wins in the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Sereis with 76 victories

•All-time leader in World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series Fast-Time Awards and heat race wins
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Post Not even close.

Did he win the World 100 on his first visit to Eldora? Nope.
    Do people change their schedules to avoid racing him? Nope.
    Does he live alone in an airplane hanger with his race car and race to feed himself? Nope.
    Did he move away from home and live in a chassis builders basement? Nope.

Is he talented? Yes.
    Can he be exciting to watch? Yes.

Does he win a lot outside Illinois? Not yet...

Long way to go before he can be listed amongst the best in decades, that's just disrespectful to even say considering who some of the best are and what they've accomplished. Right now he's kinda in that Duane Hommel place in time, hard charging, some meaningful wins, but still Hot & Cold on the big stage. I expect he'll leave for Nascar anyway with his looks and his truck racing connections and then that will be that.

How come when yall get on these Bobby Pierce convos, this place gets all weird and shT?

Jealous much????......I don't see any asterisks beside his championships!Like I said, Bobby has a long way to got just to match Kid Rocket! Maybe will, maybe he wont!
    No *'s but the truth is the truth... He hasn't done sh!t in the points since

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    How come when yall get on these Bobby Pierce convos, this place gets all weird and shT?
    I think it's the incest in the air

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I think it's the incest in the air
    Lmao!!!!!!!

Actually, it was Havatampa, then UDTRA, then Xtreme, then Lucas!....I think, lol, its been a long time ago!

FWIW....I like Bobby, but he doesn't even have a resume near Kid Wreckits!
    It wasn't them other series. Once UDTRA became Xtreme Bland got in trouble and it folded. Lucas started as NARA.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Yeah. Richards is king of the 10k to win points races. He wishes he had a World and a North South.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

All I know is the Kid is damm good at this point in his career and it doesn't matter if he is the best young talent in 50 years, he is fun to watch. Yeah he has rough up a few guys along the way but, most have at one point then they settle down and earn the respect of other drivers

In a world where Josh Richards and Brandon Sheppard exist, no, Bobby Pierce is not the best late model talent in decades. Pierce is good and may very well be the best in the country someday, no doubt, put whoever wrote that joke of an article putting is the cart way out in front of the ox at this point.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 04-13-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Yeah. Richards is king of the 10k to win points races. He wishes he had a World and a North South.
    He's won a couple million dollars winning all them 10k races and championships. Im sure he'll live.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

No *'s but the truth is the truth... He hasn't done sh!t in the points since
    What national championship has Pierce won? Keyword is national!

Right now, he aint a pimple on EPJs butt, but he might be one day!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

What national championship has Pierce won? Keyword is national!Right now, he aint a pimple on EPJs butt, but he might be one day!
    I'm not even a pierce fan but u are talking crazy... And I believe he's a 2 time ump points NATIONAL champion. EPJ couldn't carry Bobby's helmet bag right now.

Yea before all the big dogs got on the tour!
    Didn't realize Mars, Moran, Birkhofer, Miller, Shaver, and Clanton were little dogs! Excuse me!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Didn't realize Mars, Moran, Birkhofer, Miller, Shaver, and Clanton were little dogs! Excuse me!
    Yea they are compared to bloomquist, Owens, Oneal, sheppard, erb, davenport, McDowell.

If EPJ didn't have lucas behind him he would of been of the tour years ago once the talent started showing up every week... I can't believe u got me sticking up for lil booby

Yea they are compared to bloomquist, Owens, Oneal, sheppard, erb, davenport, McDowell.
    Bloomer was the only one of that group running national events. Mcdowell was off and on. Different era with different drivers.

UMP-national championship....really? That's laughable! That's barely a regional series!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!