Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Poor, poor loser demoRATS!

They've LOST again! Bhahahahaha

RUSH: The second big story is how the Democrats… Remember we talked about it yesterday. Democrats were gonna take that special election in Kansas. This guy Estes? He was going down. Ron Estes was going down. This is the Mike Pompeo seat. There’s a special election ’cause Trump sent Mike Pompeo to CIA and there’s a special election to replace. The media yesterday was all about, “See? Democrats are gonna win this seat proving that Trump is hated and despised and everybody wants him to go, and his agenda has been pronounced a failure!”

Except Estes won.

So they’re ignoring that story.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This special election in Kansas. I can’t tell you, you look at the news headlines in the days leading up to the special election yesterday, and virtually every one of them, every headline was a dream of Democrat victory of varying kinds, landslide narrowly. It was gonna be the first big dent in the Trump agenda, and they knew it was gonna happen because they know even in flyover country Trump is now hated. They had all kinds of things invested in the Democrat winning, and it didn’t happen.

What did happen is that Ron Estes won by, what was it, six point, eight points or something like that? And so the Democrat line is, “Well, yes, he won, but it was close. There’s nothing positive for Trump to take away.” Really? Nothing positive to take away? Based on your expectations, based on what you set up, that Trump was gonna lose and be humiliated, his agenda was gonna be stopped on a dime because of this election. The guy wins by 6.8%, and you say it’s too narrow a victory to draw any conclusions from?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yeah don't know what they were thinking because this is repubaterds territory. lol

The people of this country are tired of the liberals and Democrats bs. If this election didnt prove that wait til 2018. Its going to be a sad sad day for them.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

What if ? Opra runs next time around ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

As a person who lives in Kansas and a registered republican I will say that it shouldn't have been that close if things were healthy he would have won by 20 points. The conservative Republican is dying in KS mainly do to our dumbass Gov Brownback and that freaking crook Kobach (Who thinks he is going to be the next Gov GAG)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The people of this country are tired of the liberals and Democrats bs. If this election didnt prove that wait til 2018. Its going to be a sad sad day for them.
    If there is one thing I hate is time to fly by . But I can wait until 2018 , so those dem
    hater;s get bashed in the ground , like they are trying to do to trump and this country.
    When are you going to open your blind eyes to the left politicians . Don't they see they had
    a game playing just for them , nothing for the people . Just the illegals that eat , sleep ,
    and free health care. Don't they know that was just to empower them , because the illegals
    know who is taking care of them . So so far they have nothing on trump , when will you
    see if there is anything , how long are they going to beat their heads off to prove little
    or nothing . There is so much more found against left . Common since not working here .

Just wait and they will be tired of the repubatards before long. You can count on it. History is on my side

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    As a person who lives in Kansas and a registered republican I will say that it shouldn't have been that close if things were healthy he would have won by 20 points. The conservative Republican is dying in KS mainly do to our dumbass Gov Brownback and that freaking crook Kobach (Who thinks he is going to be the next Gov GAG)
    And you sir would be right. Like I said it was Kansas say no more!!

Could it be that the voter turn out was smaller than for the presidential election?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Could it be that the voter turn out was smaller than for the presidential election?
    Sure sounds like a good excuse lol

The more Trump flip flops on things he said on the campaign trail, the more buyers remorse will be felt among his supporters. Dems are in good shape to take control again mid terms and beyond. The republicans just keep proving they can not govern. They will eat their own every time while dems will stick together no matter how bad the candidate or how bad the agenda they are pushing.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    The more Trump flip flops on things he said on the campaign trail, the more buyers remorse will be felt among his supporters. Dems are in good shape to take control again mid terms and beyond. The republicans just keep proving they can not govern. They will eat their own every time while dems will stick together no matter how bad the candidate or how bad the agenda they are pushing.
    He has not flip-flopped on anything! That's a typical liberal response when a politician has to adjust his viewpoint based on new info!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    He has not flip-flopped on anything! That's a typical liberal response when a politician has to adjust his viewpoint based on new info!
    Typical Repubatards response, when it comes to a republican it's an adjustment but, when a Dems does it it's flip flopping,

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Typical Repubatards response, when it comes to a republican it's an adjustment but, when a Dems does it it's flip flopping,
    Reminds me of a song: "Its hard to be humble, when you're perfect(Republicans) in evry way"! js
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Reminds me of a song: "Its hard to be humble, when you're perfect(Republicans) in evry way"! js
    You don't have to tell us how perfect you Republicans are we already know. lmao!!!!!!!!!

You don't have to tell us how perfect you Republicans are we already know. lmao!!!!!!!!!
    You can join the winners club.....I'll throw in a MAGA shirt and hat!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Appreciate the compliment Kid. See this is why of all the Demerals on this forum I like ya. You do have some good sense... lol

Appreciate the compliment Kid. See this is why of all the Demerals on this forum I like ya. You do have some good sense... lol
    Dobber, I have to give it to you that was a good one lol

You can join the winners club.....I'll throw in a MAGA shirt and hat!
    Hey 25 just wanted to wish you Happy Easter!!

I'm already in a winners club so, that would be redundant wouldn't it. lol

When he's sleeping!!!