Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's at 34?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, he'll be 21 years old this year and is probably in the prime of his life physically. I don't think he's to worried.

Just watched the Florence race from last night. Watched Marlar park it in front of Overton twice on 2 failed sliders. Overton being the smart racer he is, checked up and passed Mike on the bottom. You won't hear anybody rag on those moves. If it was Pierce, 8 pages easy.

You need to forget about that 2016 N/SIt's giving you gray hairs
    Another good post sir!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    He'll probly tell him like I used to tell my driver.......If you wanna be fast every week, we'll work on the mechanical parts of the car, and get faster, and not spend all week repairing sheet metal!
    All week on sheet metal? Oh my! This just proves one thing, you know nothing about race cars. I'll say this, some of you cronies just sit back and wait to pounce on that kid for any little thing that isn't right on the line. The things that you guys rag on him about are done nightly at every track in America but for Pierce it's dirty driving. Well at least it makes for funny conversations, he Could win everything in sight including 15 globes and you guys would still say Bloomquist is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    All week on sheet metal? Oh my! This just proves one thing, you know nothing about race cars. I'll say this, some of you cronies just sit back and wait to pounce on that kid for any little thing that isn't right on the line. The things that you guys rag on him about are done nightly at every track in America but for Pierce it's dirty driving. Well at least it makes for funny conversations, he Could win everything in sight including 15 globes and you guys would still say Bloomquist is the best.
    It's because bloomquist is the best and has been for a while.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's because bloomquist is the best and has been for a while.........
    Key phrase, "has been," torch passed.

I am far from a Bloomquist fan but if the torch were to be passed to anyone,at this point it would have to be Richards.If you believe any thing other than that you have the cart before the horse.

Bloomer isn't a "has been" and hasn't passed any torches. He's still winning races in bunches. You are an idiot.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

SOME read again SOME of you guys must think these guys are the greatest thing to come along in life. If bloomer or pierce would advertise for a helmet bag boy there would be people running for the job.

A has been leading Lucas points over the golden child.........pffffffft, on the has been remark.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Bloomer isn't a "has been" and hasn't passed any torches. He's still winning races in bunches. You are an idiot.
    Bloomquist, Moyer, And anybody else you want to put in that category, are past their prime, fact! Doesn't mean they still can't win, just means they are past their prime. And these young guns, Pierce, Sheppard again insert anybody else in That category, they are beating them or giving them a run for their money each night, and they still aren't even close to reaching their prime. So has the torch been passed? In my opinion it has, and because I have an opinion you call me an idiot? Look in the mirror mr Fayko!

Its an expression of speech, rookie! I was working on dlm's while you were still a brown stain on your mamas mattress!

btw....I have said many times, that I like Bobby as a driver......but he's not there yet. Josh would have to be considered the best new driver of the last decade!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Its an expression of speech, rookie! I was working on dlm's while you were still a brown stain on your mamas mattress!

btw....I have said many times, that I like Bobby as a driver......but he's not there yet. Josh would have to be considered the best new driver of the last decade!
    As difficult as it is for me to even say it............He sure would......by a mile.

Good luck back peddling on this ridiculous statement... Oh thats right you all making the

washed up comments kinda hide back under your rocks for a while lol and lol some dam more at'cha all!!!

Hope you are not related to the Pierce family. Better get to bed early and dream on.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-17-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Good luck back peddling on this ridiculous statement... Oh thats right you all making the

washed up comments kinda hide back under your rocks for a while lol and lol some dam more at'cha all!!!
    Its morris , laugh some dam Morris.......and it's a doozy.

I'm like everybody else,love what Bobby does and think he has great talent.....not quite ready to do any torch passin though.

As long as bloomer is so washed up and is a has been but still wins a ton and leads arguably the best dirt late model series on the planet those guys can say what they want about bloomer........and they will be wrong.

Since Bloomquist is a has been and past his prime,can you imagine what he would of done to the Lucas series last year if he were in his prime ?

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Since Bloomquist is a has been and past his prime,can you imagine what he would of done to the Lucas series last year if he were in his prime ?
    He ain't never been better. Everone else just keep catching up to his tricks. He can still outsmart you and beat you... 😃

Bloomquist, Moyer, And anybody else you want to put in that category, are past their prime, fact! Doesn't mean they still can't win, just means they are past their prime. And these young guns, Pierce, Sheppard again insert anybody else in That category, they are beating them or giving them a run for their money each night, and they still aren't even close to reaching their prime. So has the torch been passed? In my opinion it has, and because I have an opinion you call me an idiot? Look in the mirror mr Fayko!

Dude I'm not gonna call you an idiot..... I'm gonna call you a fukn idiot! No where in this whole conversation was anyone saying anything but the truth about Lil Bobby! Yes the kid can wheel a racecar.... Yes he has gotten better each and every season since he started racing! Absolutely Not has the 🔦 torch ever been passed down to that young man yet because number 1 I'm not sure that the kid know's the difference between a good blow job and a good slide job! 2nd he hasn't been schooled yet... But I'm not so sure that it won't happen in the future with the way he drives guy's on the track.... I wouldn't half mind running into him rolling down the interstate I'd take my Gorgeous Charger HellCat and school him a little.... Just saying
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

How did Bobby do at Atomic against the big boys?

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    How did Bobby do at Atomic against the big boys?
    I'm no booby fan but to answer your question not as well as he did at the world 100 last year.