Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overton !!!!!

Default Overton !!!!!

Gonna have to hose him off! He's on FIRE!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

That was a good race Overton ran a heck of a race....

Definitely a wheelman. Heck of a race tonight @ Florence!!

Florence is a driver's track. Winning there is more impressive than winning at most tracks. Overton has already proven he can win at a lot of places, but if you can win at Florence, you can win anywhere.

Congrats to Brandon and Randy. Nice sweep
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Wow Brandon! TOP 3 great race!, that hole between 3-4 kept things exciting....

Who won at florence please
    I am what I am

Brandon Overton

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    Wow Brandon! TOP 3 great race!, that hole between 3-4 kept things exciting....
    I notice that myself , every week it rattles somebody !!

Overton is starting to remind me of another guy from Ga. Dude is definitely on a roll right now.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Overton is starting to remind me of another guy from Ga. Dude is definitely on a roll right now.
    Yeah. Weaver has always been impressive, and putting a hungry young driver wanting to please his owners in that ride, a win win.

And very similar to that other guy, wanting to please the Rumleys in my opinion.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 04-16-2017 at 08:24 AM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah. Weaver has always been impressive, and putting a hungry young driver wanting to please his owners in that ride, a win win.

And very similar to that other guy, wanting to please the Rumleys in my opinion.
    Agree. I remember that there were a lot of people wondering why Weaver chose Overton to be his successor in his car over some of the other more established drivers. I think we are starting to see the reason for his decision. That team has still only been together for less than a third of a season. Gona be fun to watch going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfan04 View Post
    Agree. I remember that there were a lot of people wondering why Weaver chose Overton to be his successor in his car over some of the other more established drivers. I think we are starting to see the reason for his decision. That team has still only been together for less than a third of a season. Gona be fun to watch going forward.
    Overton is a great choice. However, whether he was choice 1 or choice 2 is debatable.

It's really not debatable or relevant. Davenport had the ride, he chose to go with Barry. Overton has been steadily improving and has shown tremendous potential the last couple of years. This is evident by the interest from Best Motorsports after Shepp left.

Racing is all about opportunities. He was given one, he's making those people look like a bunch of MENSA members for picking him. They have a great team, and he's talented. They're going to be a problem for a lot of people wherever they unload.

First, fourth, or tenth choice, he's going to stack trophies all year.

Overton is developing into a very good wheelman (running night in and night out with the WoO helped that immensely) and Weaver has always had elite equipment. It's becomeing clear this combination is a great one.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I said when Brandon ran for Baird that he had everything it took to be one of the best in the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I said when Brandon ran for Baird that he had everything it took to be one of the best in the sport.
    He was quick in that ride, and they were on a good shock package too.

For some reason that ride no matter the driver/chassis combo always seems to be temporary. If only there was a way to figure out what the one common denominator that always seems to be the problem is........

B_K, I think it's a great match, as well. Nothing but respect over here for the Weaver racing team.

Watching the attitude of that car reminds me of a black and white 6 car from a couple years ago.

What chassis is he running ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream