Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackie Boggs!!!

Anyone know the short cut coming east on 32 from cincy ? If I could find a map I might try it this trip ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

The only thing I dread about tomorrow nite at Atomic is getting out of the parking lot. lol. Worst track to exit that ive been too. Usually the racing makes me relax a little more as we sit in the lot for an hour or more tho.

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    The only thing I dread about tomorrow nite at Atomic is getting out of the parking lot. lol. Worst track to exit that ive been too. Usually the racing makes me relax a little more as we sit in the lot for an hour or more tho.
    make a left out of parking lot go about 1-1.5 mile make a right to go north on mt tabor and it will take you to 23 or a left at mt tabor and it will take you south to waverly by taking couple backroads map it out.
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Anyone know the short cut coming east on 32 from cincy ? If I could find a map I might try it this trip ....
    you might try rt 50 to blain highway ?

Quote Originally Posted by birky time View Post
    make a left out of parking lot go about 1-1.5 mile make a right to go north on mt tabor and it will take you to 23 or a left at mt tabor and it will take you south to waverly by taking couple backroads map it out.
    Yes sir. Works like a champ. Only done it last few times, but works great.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

32 to 772 to blain high way but 772 is curvy

I turnned left out of the track last trip .... I didnt have a map or written down .... I ended up on 32 but I think I was lost most the time ..... Yea some curvey ars roads ... Im going with a map this time ....

So now the weather is at 70 % .... I could of swore it was at 20 this am ??

we have tried them all from the cincy area, we just take 32 to 23 to blain hwy, seems to be the best route for us.
    jackie boggs....the last true outlaw
    anyone but lanigan
    Swartz - we don't build race cars fast, we build fast race cars

So now the weather is at 70 % .... I could of swore it was at 20 this am ??
    seems like its always like that this time of year big guessing game!

Well I rode up to the races with a boggs fan & a Bloomer fan .... I was pulling for club 29 so I had a good time poking fun at my buddies .... Id say Boggs sold some chassis .... He looked to be the best low budget team there ....

Well I rode up to the races with a boggs fan & a Bloomer fan .... I was pulling for club 29 so I had a good time poking fun at my buddies .... Id say Boggs sold some chassis .... He looked to be the best low budget team there ....
    like pink Floyd says he the last true outlaw!

He already has sold one to a ton of the locals.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The best thing about the Swartz by Boggs is that Jackie not only sells them a quality chassis but he gives them set up information and support any time that they need it. He stands behind his work.

Quote Originally Posted by willardboy View Post
    The best thing about the Swartz by Boggs is that Jackie not only sells them a quality chassis but he gives them set up information and support any time that they need it. He stands behind his work.
    So Boggs does this to sell cars and build his brand, deemed the Last True Outlaw. Moyer Sr is scorned and deemed "Cherry Picker" for doing the same? Does the criteria for being the Last True Outlaw include never having been successful nationally other than a win here or there?

Saying he offers support on his chassis is almost like a dad saying "Well I've been there for my kids growing up!" ......do you want a trophy? That's what you SHOULD do when selling chassis'

I dont think u have to travel nationally and win to be considered successful. He wins a lot of big regionalRaces and builds a solid safe chassis which he sells a lot. And a benefit of that would be the support he gives the driver.

Most would consider the "Wins here or there" against national competition a success. Most regional drivers never taste that type of success.

Its an interesting thing chassis builders do .... Ive always wondered how much of what they run in their own car goes into the ones they sell ..... I guess its only normal to blame the builder if you dont run up front .... I see so many racers miss the setup week after week ...

Its an interesting thing chassis builders do .... Ive always wondered how much of what they run in their own car goes into the ones they sell ..... I guess its only normal to blame the builder if you dont run up front .... I see so many racers miss the setup week after week ...
    If Jackie is at a track and one of his cars comes to ask for setup help, he gives them the very setup that's on his car. He would rather outrace you than screw you on a setup. I'm not sure how other chassis companies do it, but Jackie doesn't hide secrets from his customers.
    Southern Ohio -> Charlotte, NC

When I cliked on this post I thought it was going to tell me he finally retired after realizing that he was not even a pimple on his daddy's butt.....what is the obsession with this man?