For Immediate Release
April 17, 2017

Tyler Erb Masters MSCCS at the Mag

New Waverly, Texas (04/17/17) – For the second time in 2017 Tyler Erb picked up a feature win in his First Class Septic #91 Rocket XR1 Chassis /Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model. His latest victory was worth $2,500 and came at Johnny Stokes’ Magnolia Motor Speedway.

On Saturday evening Tyler Erb was one of 25 Super Late Model registered for competition at Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, Mississippi) for the Mississippi State Championship Challenge Series (MSCCS) sanctioned contest. After laying down the fastest time in qualifying, Erb charged to a dash win, locking him into the pole position for the feature. Leading all but three laps, Tyler Erb wheeled his way to his second victory of the season, which came over Dane Dacus, Michael Arnold, Rick Rickman, and Brian Rickman. Erb pocketed a $2,500 payday for his dominant performance.

“I love going to Magnolia Motor Speedway, and it’s really cool to finally win a race there,” Erb noted. “This season is off to a fantastic start, and I’m pumped to get back to point’s racing with the World of Outlaws in a few weeks. I want to thank my family, my team, and my sponsors for their awesome support.”

For full results from this event, please visit www.StateSeries.com .

Tyler will not race anywhere this weekend as he prepares to resume action with the World of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series in two weeks. The series will invade Lakeside Speedway (Kansas City, Kansas) on Friday, April 28 before heading to Salina Highbanks Speedway (Salina, Oklahoma) on Saturday, April 29. Tyler is third in the latest series standings, just 62 markers removed from the lead. For more information on the events, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Keyser Manufacturing, Day Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, QA1, Integra Racing Shocks, JD’s Body Works, Tye Twarog Racing, Showtime Signs, Hoosier Tire South, Toste Construction, ASI Racewear, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .