Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up FAIRBURY (IL). Reserved Seating tickets now available to those who want them. 5 races

For those fans that are interested Reserved Seating now available for 5 different races for those who want them.

- - - - -

Track website - www.fairburyspeedway.com
    Reserved Seat Tickets - www.fairburyspeedwaytickets.com

- - - - -

Those 5 Races Include:

Saturday, May 13th 2017
    #FALS Frenzy ALMS / MARS Shootout
    Sunoco American Late Model Series / MARS DIRTcar Series
    ALMS / MARS Super Late Models - $10,000
    UMP DIRTcar Modifieds - $2,000
    UMP Sportsman - $400

- - - - -

Saturday, June 27th 2017
    UMP Late Model Summer Nationals & Summit Modified Nationals
    UMP Super Late Models - $10,000
    UMP DIRTcar Modifieds - $1,500
    UMP Street Stocks - $400

- - - - -

Friday, July 28th & Saturday, July 29th 2017
    28th Annual Prairie Dirt Classic
    World Of Outlaws Craftsman Late Model Series
    Summit Racing Equipment UMP Modified Finale

FRIDAY
    WOO LMS $5,000 to win PDC Showdown
    plus Modifieds prelims

SATURDAY
    WOO LMS $30,000 - Non-Qualifiers race $2,000
    Summit Modified Nationals Finale - $5,000

- - - - -

Saturday, September 2nd 2017
    5th Annual Casey's Modified Nationals
    American Modified Series
    AMS UMP Modifieds - $10,000. Non-Qualifiers race $500
    Super Late Models - $3,000

- - - - -

Friday, October 6th & Saturday, October 7th 2017
    FALS Classic Sprint Mania

FRIDAY
    IRA / MOWA 410 Wing Sprint Cars - $2,000
    Lucas Oil POWRi WAR Sprints / Wisconsin WingLESS 410 Non-Wing Sprints - $2,000
    UMP Modifieds - $750

SATURDAY
    IRA / MOWA 410 Wing Sprint Cars - $4,000
    Lucas Oil POWRi WAR Sprints / Wisconsin WingLESS 410 Non-Wing Sprints - $4,000
    UMP DIRTcar Modifieds - $1,000
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 04-17-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Good luck with that I spent 2 hours this morning to finally get tickets as the website crashed twice. They finally got it fixed but I'm sure by now not much left for pdc.

I had trouble as well. But eventually I got through for some Frenzy tickets. Looking forward to getting back to Illinois for some exciting racing.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

I see they doubled the price of reserved seating and raised the price for camping. I also heard there is some infighting amongst some people running things. I hope they don't do like NASCAR, get big heads and ruin a good thing.

It's happening

Supply and Demand a lot of people want tickets and cant get them.. They have to find the breaking point...
    Race tracker-- RAIN and COLD "killing me smalls"

Yes for pdc they raised reserve seating price without any notice as I have a group of 30 ppl that go that live in different states so I put up the $. Also they had to make $ as they have a payroll now versus it was volunteer. They need to figure out away to fix the website from crashing an being super slow as there was NO reason to wait 2 hours to get anywhere.

PDC has around 4000 reserved seats and 3000 general admission seats. They all sold-out last year with several hundred standing room only. I know there is discussion on adding seats during offseason. Only places to do so are turn 2 where the legendary bus sits lol, and the backstretch where they'd have to stack or do some sort of catwalk type of seating. A double decker backstretch would be nice. I have no doubt, if they could increase the seating to 9000 or even 10,000 they could sell this race out or come close to it. If not next year, then by 2020 for sure.

The problem is not seating its no room to park an no room to camp they hit their max last year. And the Bigger issue at this point is the website to get more seats an to check out. They still have seats available in section I an in section a an the new bleachers in turn 4. But there was no reason for it to take 2 hours to get new seats an to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Yes for pdc they raised reserve seating price without any notice as I have a group of 30 ppl that go that live in different states so I put up the $. Also they had to make $ as they have a payroll now versus it was volunteer. They need to figure out away to fix the website from crashing an being super slow as there was NO reason to wait 2 hours to get anywhere.
    I have no problem with them charging $10 per reserved seat for the PDC as it is a two-day show. We pay $5 for the one-day reserved tickets.

Also, I personally had no wait time whatsoever when I added some FALS Frenzy tickets.

I have no problem paying $10 the problem is they charged more with no notice on raising the price. Just by charging $5 more means they just got $20,000 extra in a day. An you don't have 30 seats to pay for with most of the group is from different places. As far as frenzy,summer nationals they are never even close to being sold out so really u bought reserved seats for no reason as if u look to the person near u they didn't spend that $ on reserved seat. The only race that ever sells out is pdc.

I have no problem paying $10 the problem is they charged more with no notice on raising the price. Just by charging $5 more means they just got $20,000 extra in a day. An you don't have 30 seats to pay for with most of the group is from different places. As far as frenzy,summer nationals they are never even close to being sold out so really u bought reserved seats for no reason as if u look to the person near u they didn't spend that $ on reserved seat. The only race that ever sells out is pdc.
    If you want a half way decent seat for the summernationals you got to reserve it

I have no problem paying $10 the problem is they charged more with no notice on raising the price. Just by charging $5 more means they just got $20,000 extra in a day.
    Exactly what NASCAR did when they had a good thing, wring every penny they can out of the fans until they say no more, leave and never come back. Fairbury made their name by being fair to the fans and putting on a great race, now they're getting greedy because they can. Sorry if I offend but sometimes things just need to be said.

on reserved seats for summer nationals last year I just walked in an got my regular seat without a problem an yes it is on the back stretch an we had a group of 8 for that race. And yes they have to make the $ because they have a few people on payroll now which before never had. An the wrong guys at that. The guy that does the track prep Mr Rhodes is the one that should be getting the $.

The problem is not seating its no room to park an no room to camp they hit their max last year. And the Bigger issue at this point is the website to get more seats an to check out. They still have seats available in section I an in section a an the new bleachers in turn 4. But there was no reason for it to take 2 hours to get new seats an to check out.
    Parking is a problem. Not near enough. They need to have someone directing cars in the parking areas at all times. Got trapped in last year. Won't happen this year as the chains will be in the truck for the idiot that wants to block the exit.
    FALS has exceeded what they can handle as far as parking and seating as far as I'm concerned.
    8/13/16

They would be kind of dumb not to raise prices for the PDC.

If you think you are going to walk in for the Hell Tour date and get a seat on the backstretch, you had better be early. It will, as always, fill up quickly. Only reason it won't, if their is a good chance for rain.
    8/13/16

Default summer nats

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you think you are going to walk in for the Hell Tour date and get a seat on the backstretch, you had better be early. It will, as always, fill up quickly. Only reason it won't, if their is a good chance for rain.
    I just got on the website an theirs plenty seats avail an last year we showed up at 615 an got seats in turn 2_ back stretch for 8 ppl midway up

I'd be glad to pay quadruple the admission price to see that black dirt fairbury racing! Give my left nut to have FALS in Calhoun County Alabama. Can't wait to make that 10 hour drive next month.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    I'd be glad to pay quadruple the admission price to see that black dirt fairbury racing! Give my left nut to have FALS in Calhoun County Alabama. Can't wait to make that 10 hour drive next month.
    Same here Dirt Crow we make the trip From Little Rock.