Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Media Matters succeeds in getting Bill O'Reilly fired.

A very bad day in the name of conservative speech, and freedom of speech period in this country.

So the owners of FOX news are now under the control of the liberal left of the Murdock family and the liberals at the top of FOX news.

This is a very big deal, and our President needs to step in if he has a conservative bone in his body and defend this nations constitution.

Wrong again, but nothing new to you.

Oreilly was fired because he's a pervert and was costing his company millions of dollars.

Maybe he can sign up to be an advisor for Donnie the clown, seems like he'd fit in good with the rest of the scum at the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    Wrong again, but nothing new to you.

Oreilly was fired because he's a pervert and was costing his company millions of dollars.

Maybe he can sign up to be an advisor for Donnie the clown, seems like he'd fit in good with the rest of the scum at the White House.
    No you are wrong, the witch hunt got him, and you know it.

But since the president is a clown to you, it just shows how radicalized you have become and blind to facts and reality.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-19-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Now for the next victim, Hannity. Just wait and see.

http://www.wbdaily.com/media-2/oreilly-fired/

An email obtained by conservative radio host Glenn Beck suggests that progressive media watchdog group Media Matters orchestrated the advertiser exodus from embattled Fox News host Bill O’Reilly’s program.

“For years,” the email begins, “Bill O’Reilly has been one of the worst purveyors of misinformation on Fox News. A serial misinformer, pushing many of the most extreme, sexist, racist, homophobic, and xenophobic conservative theories on TV.”

The correspondence was written by Mary Pat Bonner, president of the Bonner Group. According to the New York Times, Bonner served as a “donor adviser” to former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Through her firm, Bonner connects big money donors to liberal groups seeking donations. Bonner’s contracts give her company a sizable commission — around 12.5 percent — on any money she brings in. In addition to Clinton, the Bonner Group has also advised Media Matters and the American Bridge super PAC.

“The Bonner Group gets us the best fundraising product for the lowest cost,” David Brock, founder of Media Matters and American Bridge, told the Times. “In my experience, the commission incentivizes the fundraiser to meet the ambitious goals we set.”

In the email, which was sent April 13, Bonner heralds the success of her firm and Media Matters’ “advertiser education campaign” against O’Reilly.

“We are currently at a critical juncture in this campaign,” she wrote, before inviting recipients to join a couple of “update calls” on Thursday and Friday.

Bonner’s email was revealed just hours after one of O’Reilly’s lawyers, Marc Kasowitz, claimed that the Fox anchor “has been subjected to a brutal campaign of character assassination that is unprecedented in post-McCarthyist America.”

“This law firm has uncovered evidence that the smear campaign is being orchestrated by far-left organizations bent on destroying O’Reilly for political and financial reasons,” he continued. “That evidence will be put forth shortly and it is irrefutable.”

Dozens of advertisers have pulled their commercials from O’Reilly’s 8 p.m. time slot in the weeks since the Times reported that O’Reilly and 21st Century Fox, Fox News’ parent company, have settled to the tune of $13 million with at least five women who have accused the network host of sexual harassment.

And according to Media Matters, the number of brands that have shifted ads away from “The O’Reilly Factor” has topped 80, “with dozens more quietly taking the action or keeping them off in the first place.”

Angelo Carusone, president of Media Matters, said “many expect more women will come forward” with allegations against O’Reilly. He also asserted Fox News Co-President Bill Shine “will go too.” Carusone offered no evidence to support either claim.

“What’s happening now is a giant smear campaign, and they work,” Beck said on his radio program Wednesday morning, later adding that the left is “splitting the conservative movement and they’re taking the bear out of the door.”

The Wall Street Journal, which is owned by News Corp, a media conglomeration founded by Fox News CEO Rupert Murdoch, reported Tuesday night that the news network is preparing to sever ties with O’Reilly.

The Journal’s report comes the week after news broke that 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch was reportedly ready to cut O’Reilly, who is on vacation until April 24. However, at the time, Rupert Murdoch, James’ father, and 21st Century Fox Co-Chairman Lachlan Murdoch, James’ older brother, were “more inclined” to stand by the host.

But now it appears the Murdochs are nearing a unanimous decision. And in Beck’s mind, it’s all about money — not principles.

“They’re making the decision based on money, and money has nothing to do with principle,” he said, after earlier telling listeners he “would not be saying this if I had personal information” that the accusations against O’Reilly were true.

If the harassment claims end up being true, Beck said he would be “highly disappointed” with O’Reilly. “If there is evidence that something happened, that’s something different,” he said.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-19-2017 at 04:34 PM.

“Over the past 20 years at Fox News, I have been extremely proud to launch and lead one of the most successful news programs in history, which has consistently informed and entertained millions of Americans and significantly contributed to building Fox into the dominant news network in television,” he said. “It is tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims.

Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News. (Richard Drew/AP)
    “But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today. I will always look back on my time at Fox with great pride in the unprecedented success we achieved and with my deepest gratitude to all my dedicated viewers.

If the allegations were not true, fox the conservative news source should of been able to defend O'reilly. The right always tries to blame the left when they are wrong. So Clayton are you going to stop watching fox now since the liberals have taken over the conservative new source? I guess Kidrock and myself can start watching fox now. You know if you stop watching it and the rating start dropping they will have to change back. Rumors have it Bill is going to be replace by Rachel Maddow.

Your post warrants no reply. NONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    If the allegations were not true, fox the conservative news source should of been able to defend O'reilly. The right always tries to blame the left when they are wrong. So Clayton are you going to stop watching fox now since the liberals have taken over the conservative new source? I guess Kidrock and myself can start watching fox now. You know if you stop watching it and the rating start dropping they will have to change back. Rumors have it Bill is going to be replace by Rachel Maddow.
    Wrong again Ernie! .....Tucker Carlson!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I bet you have a poster of Maddow above your bed in your Mom's basement.

Rachel Maddow now that was funny lol

If Oreilly sucked so much why did he sign a contract for 20m a yr? The left made the sponsors pull out. Part of those claims against him were at least ten years ago... really their going to come out now?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If Oreilly sucked so much why did he sign a contract for 20m a yr? The left made the sponsors pull out. Part of those claims against him were at least ten years ago... really their going to come out now?
    Yep it's the left's fault. Is this comedian night or something because you have posted some funny stuff on here today lol.

Yep the left did it lmao!!

Yep it's not the fact Bill likes to harass women but, It's the left that made him do it.

The left is unhinged because they lost, and no it's not the fault of the left it was Russia

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    The left is unhinged because they lost, and no it's not the fault of the left it was Russia
    That's all old news but, you guys keep clinging to it because you have nothing else. Do they keep telling you that on Fox lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No you are wrong, the witch hunt got him, and you know it.

But since the president is a clown to you, it just shows how radicalized you have become and blind to facts and reality.
    The facts is what put O'reilly out of a job. He was the Archie Bunker of fox news.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/medi...lly/index.html

See what happens when you put the fox in the hen house. Sooner or later the fox will get caught.
    Last edited by ss12; 04-20-2017 at 05:54 AM.

The facts is what put O'reilly out of a job. He was the Archie Bunker of fox news.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/medi...lly/index.html

See what happens when you put the fox in the hen house. Sooner or later the fox will get caught.
    He thought he was to powerful for this to happen. I guess he found out he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He thought he was to powerful for this to happen. I guess he found out he's not.
    Kid I have to agree with you in a way. I didn't like Bill O. he was arrogant and thought his sh#% didn't stink. I am glad he's gone and that Tucker is taking his place. Now I do blame Fox for hiring pretty woman with nice bodies and short skirts. Fox should hire dikes like Mad cow, and more plain Janes like the other Fake news networks. Have a great day kid.

Bill O and Richard Ailes - What a Pair!! They deserve each other.

Maybe you deserve the tyranny that you seem to support taking over totally.

Bill O is junk.

Probably a scam to make us think Fox isn't in bed with MM. Like Glenn Beck. Look what he turned out to be.