Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Another bites the dust I think that was by Queen

Report: Top Conservatives Planning New Network to Replace Fox News
    BY MARTIN LIOLL
    ON APRIL 29, 2017 AT 5:01AM

A report from Mediaite published Friday says that “an alternative conservative network is being actively discussed amongst conservative fat cats” due to concerns over the ideological drift of Fox News.

According to the report, a source close to the matter told the liberal-leaning Mediaite that “serious discussions are underway to create an alternative conservative cable network on the belief that the Fox News Channel is moving too far to the left.”

“The source, who is engaged in the talks, says a meeting is planned for today with two prominent high-powered television executives, some underperforming conservative networks and people who have an interest and the ability to fund a new network,” it continued.

RELATED STORIES

Breaking: Fox News Co-President Leaves Company
    Sean Hannity Tweets About the End of Fox News “As We Know It”
    Tucker Gets Outstanding Reviews After First Show in New Time Slot
    The Friday meeting came on the heels of several weeks of turmoil at the network. In addition to the departure of Bill O’Reilly over sexual harassment claims, a profile of Rupert Murdoch’s sons James and Lachlan in The New York Times last weekend claimed the two were moving away from the “old-guard culture on which their father built his empire” and wanted “a warmer and fuzzier workplace” at Fox News.

A New York magazine article pointed in a similar direction, saying a “management shake-up” was in the offing and reporting that Murdoch’s sons refused to give network co-president Bill Shine a vote of confidence after “withering press coverage of Fox News in recent weeks.”

In a tweet Thursday, Fox News personality Sean Hannity said that if Shine departed, “that’s the total end of the FNC as we know it. Done.”

They done it to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They done it to themselves.
    If it was ok for Clinton why not for everybody? Oh yeah Demerals have their own set of rules... SAD

Last edited by dirtdobber45; 05-03-2017 at 09:26 PM.

If it was ok for Clinton why not for everybody? Oh yeah Demerals have their own set of rules... SAD
    That's the problem it wasn't ok for Clinton and you know it.

That's the problem it wasn't ok for Clinton and you know it.
    Really??? When did he go to jail???

Really??? When did he go to jail???
    Just because he never went jail has nothing to do with it being ok or not. What he did was not ok. same as those at Fox news. It's not ok plain and simple.

A lot of people don't go to jail for things they have done. that's not to say they shouldn't have.

Just because he never went jail has nothing to do with it being ok or not. What he did was not ok. same as those at Fox news. It's not ok plain and simple. A lot of people don't go to jail for things they have done. that's not to say they shouldn't have.
    Yea its wrong but those demerals find a way out of it... see what kind of people you hang out with... for shame...lol

Yea its wrong but those demerals find a way out of it... see what kind of people you hang out with... for shame...lol
    Don't worry you have your own lomao!!!

Don't worry you have your own lomao!!!
    And their in jail....do you understand what Im saying to now? Did you finally show up for class kid? Lmao

And their in jail....do you understand what Im saying to now? Did you finally show up for class kid? Lmao
    No he's played permanent "hooky" from the education process!!!

who's in jail?