Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Kid I have to agree with you in a way. I didn't like Bill O. he was arrogant and thought his sh#% didn't stink. I am glad he's gone and that Tucker is taking his place. Now I do blame Fox for hiring pretty woman with nice bodies and short skirts. Fox should hire dikes like Mad cow, and more plain Janes like the other Fake news networks. Have a great day kid.
    Alright we agree on something, all kidding aside your right he was very Arrogant and thought he could get away with it and for awhile he did.

I will agree they do have some nice looking women who work there but, should never be harassed.

You sir have a great rest of your day!!

No doubt, it will all go back to a leftist radical media type. They were so jealous of the $175 million in sponsorship brought in by Oreilly!

The adamant way he's denying it, I see a mega defamation suit coming!

If he's guilty, kick him to the curb....if not, get your checkbook ready!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

A defamation case over a public figure like O' Reilly would be hard for him to win because you would have to prove actual malice which is almost impossible to prove. ( Like it should be)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The left wing poisoning is so deep rooted that whacko appointed judges, to large corporations are used as political assault weapons against free speech and left wings foes in general. If they can't break you with voter fraud, creating and coddling minority victims, appointing radical judges, controlling the media, all out propaganda, etc. then I guess they can get their corporate buddies to pull advertising funds and make innocent people lose their jobs that way.

Maybe O'Reilly wasn't perfect, but there is no way he should have lost his job. Makes a person wonder if we have ANY hope of overcoming the EVIL that is so widespread in our country.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 04-24-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The left wing poisoning is so deep rooted that whacko appointed judges, to large corporations are used as political assault weapons against free speech and left wings foes in general. If they can't break you with voter fraud, creating and coddling minority victims, appointing radical judges, controlling the media, all out propaganda, etc. then I guess they can get their corporate buddies to pull advertising funds and make innocent people lose their jobs that way.

Maybe O'Reilly wasn't prefect, but there is no way he should have lost his job. Makes a person wonder if we have ANY hope of overcoming the EVIL that is so widespread in our country.
    Then why did Fox cave in? I thought they were so powerful they could have fought this. What Happened? I'm all for innocent until proven guilty and it seems no one has any real proof. Now I would admit I don't like Bill because, like gator said he is pretty arrogant but, doesn't mean he has done what he is accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Then why did Fox cave in? I thought they were so powerful they could have fought this. What Happened? I'm all for innocent until proven guilty and it seems no one has any real proof. Now I would admit I don't like Bill because, like gator said he is pretty arrogant but, doesn't mean he has done what he is accused of.
    The people at the top at FOX are not the same as they used to be. SOme were looking for the excuse to get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Heres your answer... http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...ws-shift-left/

Still let scumbag Krauthammer spew his garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post
    Still let scumbag Krauthammer spew his garbage?
    I'm just curious, what's your problem with Krauthammer?

And the Hannity witch hunt has begun... http://www.westernjournalism.com/lon...nt-allegation/

And the Hannity witch hunt has begun... http://www.westernjournalism.com/lon...nt-allegation/
    But now she says she didnt say that??? http://www.westernjournalism.com/sea...assed-hannity/

Hannity announced on his radio show today, that he has instructed his team of lawyers to pursue any and all who have wrongly accused him. He said he has taken it for too long and now it stops or there will be consequences.

GOOD FOR HIM!!!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I agree she sounds like she has it in for him. She needs to be held accountable for falsely accusing him.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Hannity announced on his radio show today, that he has instructed his team of lawyers to pursue any and all who have wrongly accused him. He said he has taken it for too long and now it stops or there will be consequences.GOOD FOR HIM!!!
    Hope he burns them a new hole. They deserve it