Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WoO Dirty Dozen

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

btw, I like him as a driver, but his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!
    His fans get more butt hurt over the little constructive criticism than his haters get butt hurt over his fans. lol

So what! He won some races and got on a little hot streak! Some said JD had a record year in 2015, and yet only wont the title by 55 points. He probly would have lost it if the last 2 races had not been rained out.Tell your little Booby to get on a national tour and run with the big dogs the whole year. Then we'll see what he's made of!btw, I like him as a driver, but his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!
    Newsflash princess, being on a national tour doesn't mean squat! Just means you have money to blow. Wanna compare? Compare dollars won vs expenses

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.
    Weve already discussed those two wins you named on another thread go check it out. Majority of those wins were on the helltour. Which is a high dollar regional races with regional drivers. Wow big competition...lmao. Obtw there were two races that paid at least 4k last wkend he couldve went to either one of them...get YOUR facts straight. Theres a big difference between the big leagues and the minors. And you said it yourself he is OVERRATED.
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-19-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So what! He won some races and got on a little hot streak! Some said JD had a record year in 2015, and yet only wont the title by 55 points. He probly would have lost it if the last 2 races had not been rained out.Tell your little Booby to get on a national tour and run with the big dogs the whole year. Then we'll see what he's made of!btw, his fans get so butthurt over a little constructive criticism!
    Exactly^^^^^^
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Newsflash princess, being on a national tour doesn't mean squat! Just means you have money to blow. Wanna compare? Compare dollars won vs expenses
    No it means no one wants to sponsor him.

Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.
    You wont get anywhere w this dirt dobber cat. He has dlm bobble heads he talks to make him feel like hes always right.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yes he is OVERRATED. And 2k isnt a big check lil buddy. Shows how stupid you are
    The North/South and World 100 both pay way more than 2K. So I'm not so sure you should be as quick to call someone stupid without doing your homework first...

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You wont get anywhere w this dirt dobber cat. He has dlm bobble heads he talks to make him feel like hes always right.
    He is definitely an uneducated idiot. I'm cool if he don't like Pierce, these 2 races he brought up when he was bashing pierce for running for $2000 at tri city, one was in Kentucky and the other was in New York. He hates Bobby which only means he is gonna hate even more the more he wins.

Your a bobble head? Back to the truck stops again hun? LMAO

Says the guy with a TMac tattoo
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 04-19-2017 at 10:00 PM.

He is definitely an uneducated idiot. I'm cool if he don't like Pierce, these 2 races he brought up when he was bashing pierce for running for $2000 at tri city, one was in Kentucky and the other was in New York. He hates Bobby which only means he is gonna hate even more the more he wins.
    Uneducated idiot? Really? You dont know me so dont assume you do. Like you assume lil Bobby the best when you said it yourself he was OVERRATED. Now who is the idiot. Obtw did he win in Iowa sat? NOPE. Hes not as good as you keep saying. Oh wait you did say hes OVERRATED. LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Says the guy with a TMac tattoo
    LMAO^^^^^ and JD underoos LMAO

Anybody remember who the original 12 were or how many still around . Only one I can think of is Blommer that is still as strong as back then.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty bert View Post
    Anybody remember who the original 12 were or how many still around . Only one I can think of is Blommer that is still as strong as back then.
    http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?214...rty-Dozen-quot

Sorry didn't see the list.But Scott and McDowell are bout the only ones still winning the big money races.Does Dan or Auckland still drive anymore

I believe Aukland still runs modifieds.

Didn't remember Lanigan was a original member.

That was a thread from I think 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Your a bobble head? Back to the truck stops again hun? LMAO
    You should know the truck stops all to well

A few trucker friends say they saw you workn the TOA, FLYING J, & your favorite LOVE'S. Its hard to miss you w that scanky wig and red lipstick. Get back to work u lot lizzard you!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Ok i was thinking Arp, Freddy Smith,Moyer,an maybe Babb