Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WoO Dirty Dozen

I keep reading all the posts on here and then go back to the original post. Maybe I'm reading it wrong so feel free to correct me (as I know full well someone will) on this. It says if the "Series" were to make a modern day Dirty Dozen, who would it be? Wouldn't that be 12 of the drivers that FOLLOW the series full time? The post didn't say who does everybody have as a Dirty Dozen for everyone that has a SLM. The original Dirty Dozen were guys that followed the series. Seems to me this post asked the same thing.

Do 12 guys even follow the tour full time?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Do 12 guys even follow the tour full time?
    No! Woo or lucas. Don't see why people put so much stock on these series. People think if you win either one you are a god.

At this point of the season there are 15 drivers that have been at all 8 shows. I would say they will end up with 13 or 14 to run the entire schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Uneducated idiot? Really? You dont know me so dont assume you do. Like you assume lil Bobby the best when you said it yourself he was OVERRATED. Now who is the idiot. Obtw did he win in Iowa sat? NOPE. Hes not as good as you keep saying. Oh wait you did say hes OVERRATED. LMFAO
    Btw...the "overrated" comment was a joke. Anybody who knows anything about DLM racing got it. Just once again proves you have no idea on what garbage you spew. Now I'm gonna ask the 4m to back me on this, the overrated comment who gets it?

Quote Originally Posted by KBM18fan View Post
    At this point of the season there are 15 drivers that have been at all 8 shows. I would say they will end up with 13 or 14 to run the entire schedule.
    Summernationals get about the same following and race every night but some people don't give that series any credit. To me it's a tougher series racing every night. Not to mention, even though some will discredit it, the local talent at these tracks are not bums, they race on their tracks week after week and usually know the best way around the track. But because they don't tour, they are nobody's. Lol smh. To each their own guess

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    No! Woo or lucas. Don't see why people put so much stock on these series. People think if you win either one you are a god.
    Guess I should have known it would be 1 of the Posse that shoots off. I put stock in it because it DOES matter and mostly because by d@mn I can..... If you want a WoO dozen, a Lucas dozen, and I just go and Cherry Pic my races dozen the you fell free to do that. I'm sure you can fit Bobby in there. Just not where you really want him to be. Until he goes out there and runs a "National" schedule, he isn't going to fall into every "best of the best" category know to racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Epj
    Ecj
    Bloomer
    Owens
    Boggs
    Richards
    Sheppard
    Pierce
    Madden
    Lanigan
    Davenport
    tmac
    im with you BBQBOy , even though im a nightmare fan, might have moved richards between owens and bloomer....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    LMAO^^^^^ and JD underoos LMAO
    That quieted him lol With the racing stripe lmao

Bloomquist, Davenport, McCreadie, O'Neal, Pierce, Owens, B-Shep, Dennis Erb, Clanton, Richards, McDowell, Madden

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That quieted him lol With the racing stripe lmao

Im still here .
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Please don't call me stupid. $50000 north/south? $49000 world 100? His record speaks for itself. Look at his stats, I just did, in a little over 3 years, 13 wins $10000 or higher. 44 wins of $5000 or higher. And that tri city $2000 win? When everything else was rained out? Cmon seriously? Just say you dont like him and move on. Because you don't talk with any substance. I produce facts. You are a hater. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't post about something you obviously know nothing about.
    Smack them down with facts and there best answer is "so what" lmao smh that my friends is blind hatred...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 04-20-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    im with you BBQBOy , even though im a nightmare fan, might have moved richards between owens and bloomer....
    They were in no particular order.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Btw...the "overrated" comment was a joke. Anybody who knows anything about DLM racing got it. Just once again proves you have no idea on what garbage you spew. Now I'm gonna ask the 4m to back me on this, the overrated comment who gets it?
    Ummm nobody backed you lil buddy. Anyone that knows dlm knows you were telling the truth when said hes OVERRATED. Dont crawfish now.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KBM18fan View Post
    Guess I should have known it would be 1 of the Posse that shoots off. I put stock in it because it DOES matter and mostly because by d@mn I can..... If you want a WoO dozen, a Lucas dozen, and I just go and Cherry Pic my races dozen the you fell free to do that. I'm sure you can fit Bobby in there. Just not where you really want him to be. Until he goes out there and runs a "National" schedule, he isn't going to fall into every "best of the best" category know to racing.
    Exactly ^^^^ thank you
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Smack them down with facts and there best answer is "so what" lmao smh that my friends is blind hatred...
    Another #boobyflake has spoken... big whoop

JACKIE BOGGS is the dirtiest of them all and the last TRUE OUTLAW!
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner

Some folks on this thread live in LA LA land. Anyway, the poster asked about a current WoO Dirty Dozen. It should have names like Chub and Coulter. LOL
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    I'm from West Virginia, so I see Pierce race two or three times a year. I'm no where near a homer. I don't understand the hate for the kid. 20 years old with two Crown Jewels under his belt, and some of you put guys like Tyler Erb who is yet to win a WoO race over him? And Moyer jr as well? I understand it's all opinion here and I get its no big deal who you think is better but I question a lot of your guys late model knowledge.
    Im not a Pierce Fan at all, don't hate him don't like him but at this point if I made a Dirty Dozen I would want him in there.... Here is mine

Bloomquist
    Moyer Sr
    Josh Richards
    Brandon Sheppard
    Bobby Pierce
    Tim McCreadie
    Brandon Overton
    Dale Mcdowell
    Chris Madden
    JD
    Don Oneal
    Jimmy Owens

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Well look at you!! My oh my ain't you something