For Immediate Release
April 20, 2017

Rhett Carter Dominates STLMS Action at Needmore

Blackshear, Georgia (04/20/17) – On Saturday evening Rhett Carter once again raced his 44 Trucking #44 Taylor Pools/ Rocket Chassis XR1 / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model to a feature win. He earned $3,000 for a convincing win at Needmore Speedway.

“We hit the ground running on Saturday night at Needmore,” Carter noted. “It’s so important to start the night with a strong qualifying performance, and that’s just what we did. From there, everything fell into place nicely. Special thanks goes out to my sponsors, my team, and my fans for always supporting me.”

On Saturday evening Rhett Carter invaded Needmore Speedway (Norman Park, Georgia) for the Southern Thunder Late Model Series-sanctioned Spring Showdown. Starting the night by registering the fastest time overall in qualifying, Carter earned the pole position for the A-Main.

Taking the lead on the opening lap, Rhett went on to lead every lap of the finale as he captured his fourth win on the season. Cole Exum, Nevin Gainey, Jeremy Faircloth, and Travis Carter completed the Top-5 finishers. Carter was awarded a $3,000 payday for his dominant performance in the feature.

For more results from this event, please visit www.NeedmoreSpeedway.org .

The team will not be in action this weekend and is currently evaluating, when they will next return to action. For the latest team plans, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .

Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, 44 Trucking, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .