For Immediate Release
April 20, 2017

Logan Roberson Claims Third Win of 2017

Waynesboro, Virginia (04/20/17) – 19-year-old Logan Roberson piloted his Wynbridge Inc. #17 Rocketman Racing/ Rocket Chassis Late Model to his third win of the season over the weekend with a triumph at Potomac Speedway.

“We had a great car both nights, but fell just a little short of the win on Saturday night,” Roberson commented. “My team is doing an awesome job of giving me a race-winning car every time I hit the track. I can’t thank them nor my marketing partners enough for their support!”

Behind the wheel of the Beyea Custom Headers #17 Crate Late Model, Logan Roberson headed to Potomac Speedway (Budds Creek, Maryland) on Friday for another RUSH Series sanctioned program. Receiving a front-row starting spot for the feature after the pill draw, Logan jumped into the lead on the drop of the green flag and never looked back. Leading all 20 laps, Roberson captured his third win of the season with Ben Bowie, Matt Tarbox, Jeff Pilkerton, and Jamie Sutphin completing the Top-5 finishers.

On Saturday evening Roberson stopped at Winchester Speedway (Winchester, Virginia) to do battle against a field of 14 RUSH Crate Late Models. Receiving the 5th-starting position for the A-Main, Logan improved three positions to finish 2nd behind Allen Brannon with Tyler Hoy, Transtan Stoner, and Kris Eaton completing the Top 5 finishers.

For full results from the events, please visit www.PotomacSpeedway.com and www.WinchesterVASpeedway.com .

This Saturday, April 22 Roberson will return to Winchester Speedway as he goes into battle with the RUSH Late Model Series. A $2,000 top prize is on the line. For more information, please visit www.RUSHLateModels.com .

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wynbridge Inc., Cecil B. Arthur Beef Farm & Bucking Stock, Blue Ridge Treescape Service, Mike’s Tire and Auto, Dirt Defender, Walker Arthur Racing, Beyea Custom Headers, QA1, Keyser Manufacturing, All About Wraps, Rocket Chassis, Race 1, Kaylor’s Dirt Track Cams, Smiley’s Racing Enterprises, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .