Thread: Sharon Speedway

Default Sharon Speedway

Thinking about making the long drive out to Sharon tomorrow.... anybody know if the bleachers on the backstretch are pit only? was thinking of getting reserved on the front but wouldn't mind getting a pit pass then just parking it in those bleachers.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdsboro View Post
    Thinking about making the long drive out to Sharon tomorrow.... anybody know if the bleachers on the backstretch are pit only? was thinking of getting reserved on the front but wouldn't mind getting a pit pass then just parking it in those bleachers.
    The backstretch bleachers are all unreserved. I would forget the reserved seats on the front side, get a pit pass and watch the races from the backstretch

Reserved seats are a waste depending on the track. I went to EastBay for Speedweeks and bought a non reserved ticket and could've sat anywhere I wanted.

Depending what is reserved seats, I wouldn't get them. They aren't a waste if the place is busy and you can't get there at 3. But Sharon has quite a bit of seating. They also haven't had a main late model series in about 7 years probably. So it may be pretty packed, I'd get them on second thought and if you find a better spot to sit, so be it. I'd rather eat $5-$10, than have a sh!t seat.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up getting a reserved seat just because of the long drive. I ended getting there well before the gates opened and could have sit anywhere. But driving 350 miles you never know..lol. The place was absolutely packed and a very nice facility. I was glad i went because i was figuring that Hagerstown would rain out and i was correct. On to Port.

Thanks for the replies. I ended up getting a reserved seat just because of the long drive. I ended getting there well before the gates opened and could have sit anywhere. But driving 350 miles you never know..lol. The place was absolutely packed and a very nice facility. I was glad i went because i was figuring that Hagerstown would rain out and i was correct. On to Port.
    What was your assessment of the track conditions?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yes it is. Really wish the surface woulda held up better, but they are trying to improve the surface, because the facilities are very nice. Glad you enjoyed it, and that they had a good crowd.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

You will like Port Royal.