Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lanigan made a awesome move in lap traffic to get Don on the last lap. Bloomer hit rod Conley after the checkered fell. There was bent up metal at the end

Yea Josh is in the big league now.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Lanigan made a awesome move in lap traffic to get Don on the last lap. Bloomer hit rod Conley after the checkered fell. There was bent up metal at the end
    On purpose, or was it right after the checker, and they were lapping him? How they sometimes run an extra lap or half a lap.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Congrats to Darrel and crew. 1-2 finish for CBR
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-21-2017 at 07:49 AM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    On purpose, or was it right after the checker, and they were lapping him? How they sometimes run an extra lap or half a lap.
    Wasn't on purpose.....just a chain reaction deal. Wrong place at the wrong time for Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Wasn't on purpose.....just a chain reaction deal. Wrong place at the wrong time for Rod.
    Yeah, read up on it on DoD. Was thinking two things, Bloomer doesn't do that stuff, and the balls to hit a Conley at one of their home tracks. So was pretty sure it was an accident, thanks for the insight though. Figures, I can't go and it's a good race.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Congrats to Lanigan. He needed that.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Yo Zack, any news on the tire situation? I see the rules are same as the 2016 World 100. Three LM 20's and a choice of LM 20 or LM 40 for the RR. Untouched. See anything unusual?
    That was not the tire rule. It was 1300 RIB 3 corners and a 01 or 04 RR no cutting or siping

He sure did HH25. He had been running stronger lately, and O'Neal as well with that win earlier in the season. I figured they might have been on to something. Let's hope it carries over to other tracks, and that they share it with Erb.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    That was not the tire rule. It was 1300 RIB 3 corners and a 01 or 04 RR no cutting or siping
    You know if Scott ran the same RR tire in the A that he had on in hot laps? He was the only one I seen have a sticker tire on at that time, he must not have even buffed it.

Actually Lanigan hit Conley coming off 4, causing him to bounce down sideways in front of Bloomer. Not Conley's fault or Bloomer's.

Now, I'm curious about the heat race deal between Conley and Erb. Anyone know why Conley stuffed it under Erb in Turn 1 and drove him all the way up the track from the bottom to the crown? It was so blatant it looked like it must have been retaliation for an earlier scrape.

Default conley

Quote Originally Posted by Pitboard View Post
    Actually Lanigan hit Conley coming off 4, causing him to bounce down sideways in front of Bloomer. Not Conley's fault or Bloomer's.

Now, I'm curious about the heat race deal between Conley and Erb. Anyone know why Conley stuffed it under Erb in Turn 1 and drove him all the way up the track from the bottom to the crown? It was so blatant it looked like it must have been retaliation for an earlier scrape.
    I saw that too .... By conley taking out erb ....it let bloomer into a transfer spot
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

From where I stood it looked like 2 guys going for the same piece of real estate and there wasn't enough there. They got locked together and that's made them go up the track like they did, it wasn't intentional on Rjs part, he was on and off the throttle trying to get away from erb, it just wasn't happening. It wasn't like rj held it wide open pushing erb up the track.

I'm sure someone else seen it different than I did, I was in the pit tower and had a pretty good view of it.

I'm just going by the dirtondirt video, but they had a pretty good look at it and it looked clearly intentional to me. Even before they entered 1, Erb was running the bottom and RJ wasn't up beside him at all, it looked like he just bonzai'd into the turn with the intention of blasting Erb up the track.

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    Really? I read it somewhere, and thought it seemed odd, as I know, or thought LOLMDS ran " open comp " tires. That's why I asked Z Young about it.

Thanks for the clarification.

I would say, you don't push someone over the hump if you lift. It may have been a pay back. I don't know.

Looked like Conley pitched the car sideways getting into the corner a lil early and had to turn right to correct it. Then it was a momentum thing after that.
    8/13/16