Default Brandon Sheppard

DoD says 34 cars, Essex only has 33 on his list, and Brandon is not one of them. Can someone say whether he is there or not please?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

joshroth14 Guest

Brandon is there. 100% for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    DoD says 34 cars, Essex only has 33 on his list, and Brandon is not one of them. Can someone say whether he is there or not please?
    Shepard was the fastest car out in the first group of 7 cars in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by joshroth14 View Post
    Brandon is there. 100% for sure.
    Just seen him in the pics from Atomics Twitter. Thanks to you and NY.

He is not on the line up sheet posted on here. Changed my picks for tonight like three times, till I found that pic with him in the pits.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Just seen him in the pics from Atomics Twitter. Thanks to you and NY.

He is not on the line up sheet posted on here. Changed my picks for tonight like three times, till I found that pic with him in the pits.
    Go to the race and don't get your balls in an up roar!

I accidentally left him out he is here..he won heat 2

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    Go to the race and don't get your balls in an up roar!
    Lol. Another dipsh!t who just spouts off at the mouth.

Just wanted a straight answer for the poll. Not that it's any of your business, but I have went the previous years of this race. Last year I went and got about two hours of sleep, no biggee when we are doing maintenance. But the race got pushed back, and we are now in production season, so running a loader flying around carrying 10 ton of material a pop maneuvering various vehicle traffic isn't the smartest thing to do with little sleep. And pay attention to my co-workers so I don't run them over and kill them. I value my job over any race, maybe you don't. I have a family that depends on me to be responsible, do my job, and not fuk up because I wanted to be selfish and go to this race. Knowing full well I'd never make it all day at work with a clear head doing my job correctly.

So, not that it's any of your dam business, but that's why I didn't go dumba$$.

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    I accidentally left him out he is here..he won heat 2
    I figured it out, no biggie. I only cared because I knew I wanted him in the poll we have on here. Otherwise, I'd have not even mentioned it.

Just wanted a straight answer for the poll. Not that it's any of your business, but I have went the previous years of this race. Last year I went and got about two hours of sleep, no biggee when we are doing maintenance. But the race got pushed back, and we are now in production season, so running a loader flying around carrying 10 ton of material a pop maneuvering various vehicle traffic isn't the smartest thing to do with little sleep. And pay attention to my co-workers so I don't run them over and kill them. I value my job over any race, maybe you don't. I have a family that depends on me to be responsible, do my job, and not fuk up because I wanted to be selfish and go to this race. Knowing full well I'd never make it all day at work with a clear head doing my job correctly.

Get yourself a snickers c and b.....you aren't yourself when your hungry, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Sounds like your job gets in the way of your racing program. I have that problem also.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

yeah me 2...