Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Not the drivers or series fault. Equipment is too expensive and they have those rules in place to protect the drivers from JUNK facilities like this one that clearly has no clue about track prep. As promoters they should be offering free admission to the next LOLDS event to anyone that attended with an apology....if they come back. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Not the drivers or series fault. Equipment is too expensive and they have those rules in place to protect the drivers from JUNK facilities like this one that clearly has no clue about track prep. As promoters they should be offering free admission to the next LOLDS event to anyone that attended with an apology....if they come back. LOL
    That facility is one of the nicest there is in the country. It is a brand new surface, that was the first race on it. It is the clay Port Royal used. Was it a mistake to make that the first race, sure. But you take what date Lucas gives you. They also had quite a bit of rain and it wasn't as bad as I previously thought, certainly seen worse. Though I do agree with it being changed to show up points.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Like Larry Moore said if it's too rough there is always asphalt.

What has happened to the attitude in our sport in even the last 5 years? We have seen calls the last 3 years that used to not even be imaginable.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

chupp.....perhaps it is ONE of the nicest facilities. And perhaps I'm spoiled as I only go to the BEST facility, that being the big 1/2 mile at the Marion County Fairgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Like Larry Moore said if it's too rough there is always asphalt.
    Gotta love the old school guys. I can hear it now, What a bunch of wussie's lol

Another reason to wish for both series to fail. It's pretty bad when Lucas Oil is pulling the tricks that are usually reserved for the junior varsity crew over at world of outlaws.