Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Hang on, I get the feeling this place is gonna get all weird again.
    Bloomer will be blamed.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

That track was in no shape to race on. It should have been canceled. Lucas & Sharon abused everyone tonight.

They should of had this race at lernerville. Sharon was horrible tonight. Big race on brand new clay doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by jwel View Post
    That track was in no shape to race on. It should have been canceled. Lucas & Sharon abused everyone tonight.
    How many classes did they run? It went from broken track records to broken track
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Makes the dome race even more impressive when u hear about tracks like this... This whole non points race stuff that outlaws have done and now lucas is BS. Fans should get a refund.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I was there tonight. 24 cars started 7 finished...enough said!!!
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

I hope Sharon loves all the money they made tonight. Huge delays for worthless track prep yielded huge concession sales. What goes around comes around.. Sharon screwed a huge crowd tonight. People won't forget soon.

The track simply was unraceable. Not a good night at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hovlane View Post
    Some of the drivers complained about the track being rough, so Lucas declared it a non points race. thats why so many of the regulars pulled off.
    Was that before or after bloomquist broke?

Quote Originally Posted by jwel View Post
    I hope Sharon loves all the money they made tonight. Huge delays for worthless track prep yielded huge concession sales. What goes around comes around.. Sharon screwed a huge crowd tonight. People won't forget soon.
    My thoughts exactly. Biggest race they've had in a while. You run it on a brand new surface you just laid a few weeks ago. Dumbass idea. You'd think after 13 or so years they'd know how to do it. When you got all of 7 cars coming to the checkered and nobody standing cheering, etc. that is not good the racing was horrible. The track was horrible. Honestly, the fun of watching people stuck in the parking lot was as exciting as that race. Was like watching Nascrap at Indy with the tires in 2007 or 2008 whenever it was. Next time, go east to watch a race or something.

Sounds like there was a vote taken among the lucas point drivers about it being a point paying race or not.

If they would have canceled ya'll be on here b!tchin bout that. Macon for one

It goes both ways, if you race people will say it's to rough we shouldn't have raced. And if you cancel the other half day we could have raced. A promoter can't win.

Are
    You
    One?

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    AreYouOne?
    Come on, wasn't that bad. Where was pierce? Mr. Richards done well. The real Illinois guy got second. Brandon Sheppard will always be our own Illinois guy.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Come on, wasn't that bad. Where was pierce? Mr. Richards done well. The real Illinois guy got second. Brandon Sheppard will always be our own Illinois guy.
    Where was pierce?

Where was pierce?
    It's the same as people accusing madden of not running a national tour. For years this man has won everything in region. Let's see the same for pierce. Madden has won everything in his region.

It's the same as people accusing madden of not running a national tour. For years this man has won everything in region. Let's see the same for pierce. Madden has won everything in his region.
    I would put my money on madden

I would put my money on madden
    Mud shark racing!

Mud shark racing!
    High side where you at? You smartass (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)?