Thread: Hagerstown

Default Hagerstown

Weather doesn't look good for tonight's racing. It is a shame because I think they would have pulled a great field of cars with the Winchester giving the DLM's off and the local WoO drivers in attendance. This would make 3 out of 4 years this race has been lost to weather. My only chance all year to see the LOLMS race in my area too.

Ahhh.....it's going to clear by early afternoon from what I can see. They should be able to get it in. How is that place about taking on water early? The racing surface? The pit area?

Any precipitation early will only help the place! Any precip won't be heavy enough to hurt pits or parking lot. As long as they race, the weather we are having today should make for an awesome race!!!

Thank you Doorman4stuhler! That's what we wanted to hear.

I'm 45 minutes north west of Hagerstown and according to the radar you'd think we've had some decent showers this morning. My sidewalk is completely dry as we speak!! I'm hoping this race is a go for tonight!!!👍

10-4, keep us posted please.

Good luck tonight and tomorrow on your KOF picks!

I will. Thanks and same to you!!!!

They just canceled

Quote Originally Posted by THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER View Post
    They just canceled
    Yep. On to Port Royal. How is the weather looking for there, anyone know?

Weather for Port Royal looks great, highs in the 60's and a little sunshine. Heading that way myself.

You guys that are heading to Port Royal are in for a treat.. Anyone who gets up there early and is looking for a place to eat.. If you come up 322 and get off at the Port Royal exit.. After you go through the red light up the hill a bit is OIP Pizza on the right.. Great food.. Beer distributer right there as well.. Theres also Juniata Junction on the left at the light right beside the John Deere dealership.. Heading to the track there are several ways to get into the track.. Follow 75 throught town off 322 and turn right onto 8th street.. 2 ways to enter on the right.. Parking in there could be tight with campers.. Best would be to turn left onto 6th street.. Pit parking is on 4th street.. Just go all the way back the street and you will see the gate..