Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Good next user name for old sidewalk tripper...
    Nah. Hed spell it wrong....lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 05-05-2017 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    LMFAO run EVERY dam one of them OVER. no loss on this end...lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    This thread starts with "how far will a lib go" I know first hand a lid isn't nothing but words and expression. They will not go anywhere because they have no foundation to stand on and no morals or guidance to do anything other then pitch a fit when things don't go their way. Period!!!!! They are the lost and until YOU slap them with the truth... They think they have a voice, but waste your time preaching to them and they of course have a ridiculous comeback as any mislead blind individual would. Ask a lib how it is they justify speaking out against Trump and his agenda... Lol, this is where you'll hear ignorance and how lost they really are. Bring a lib to sit down and tell a vet how things could be better doing it there way and see how fast that lib hears THE TRUTH and it makes their head spin!!!! It's an eye opener for them and disgusting to hear them later continue to feel they are in the right. Very LOST is what a lib is.
    You can show them the truth and they still wont believe it. As you said if its not of their thinking its not true. SAD

Democrats in congress as well as the media are now beginning to actually approve of the violence on the streets and colleges. They say it's for a good cause. Can you believe this??

If they want to take the country by force then please announce it!!! Many of us are ready for them. They are just a small fringe full of radicals and anarchists with the big voice of the media making them seem much larger than what they really are.