Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Liberals....how far will you go?

Such a complete lack of respect for anything Godly!

http://ijr.com/2017/04/853341-retire...utm_term=prm31
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That crap is going on everywhere. Antifa with their bs happening at Berkley and Auburn. Most this crap is funded by Soros groups. Its their way of using(raping) the Constitution. Lets see your answer kid. I know your itching to say something.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

There's no defending that!

I cant wait to see what happens between Berkely and Ann Coulter! That woman aint scared!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

As much bs Berkley has went through Trump should make sure they have NO federal funding. And that money he sent California for the rains and flooded sure be earmarked for that and that only.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As much bs Berkley has went through Trump should make sure they have NO federal funding. And that money he sent California for the rains and flooded sure be earmarked for that and that only.
    Oh so now since we don't agree with a school we should just defund them. Like I said you guys will overreach your bounds and the things you fear the most will happen. The Dems will be back in power

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh so now since we don't agree with a school we should just defund them. Like I said you guys will overreach your bounds and the things you fear the most will happen. The Dems will be back in power
    C'mon....you know this is about denying a very strong Conservatives right to free speech! That's all it is!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    C'mon....you know this is about denying a very strong Conservatives right to free speech! That's all it is!
    And that is wrong also, we need to have everyone's voices heard. I don't agree with it at all.

So you defend those schools. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you defend those schools. Unreal.
    No I don't defend them. I said everyone's voices need to be heard. They don't have to like what Ann or anyone else has to say but, her voice should be heard. That is good for all of us.

No you disagreed with defunding a school that riots and denies free speech. Yes you.

Masked professor chain whips Trump supporter.

https://youtu.be/2-66TH-TVuM
    kidrock hides under a rock again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No you disagreed with defunding a school that riots and denies free speech. Yes you.
    Yes I don't agree with defunding them because of a few. They scheduled a conservative who was going to speak but, decided for safety canceled her appearance. Yes me I did that lol

Yes I don't agree with defunding them because of a few. They scheduled a conservative who was going to speak but, decided for safety canceled her appearance. Yes me I did that lol
    Safetys @$$!!!! Berkley made her agree to a bunch of rules. Ann had two request and one of was Berkley would kick any student out that was violent if there was a demostation they first rejected. Not sure if their deal is the same but Ann will be there. I also seen that Milo dude will be making a comeback also.

And yes defund them. If they wont let peoples rights flow freely as the place was famous for. Then they dont need to be open. JMO

Safetys @$$!!!! Berkley made her agree to a bunch of rules. Ann had two request and one of was Berkley would kick any student out that was violent if there was a demostation they first rejected. Not sure if their deal is the same but Ann will be there. I also seen that Milo dude will be making a comeback also.
    I guess you didn't see what happened when your boy Milo tried to speak out there. Well I guess it would be up to Ann to either except those rules or not. After all it is their school and they can run how they see fit. We don't have to like it but, it is what it is.

And yes defund them. If they wont let peoples rights flow freely as the place was famous for. Then they dont need to be open. JMO

The school is trying to let conservatives speak. they are booking them to speak but, a few students want to cause trouble so, now we want to defund the whole school, now that makes a lot of sense. Like I said you guys will over step your bound and the Dems will be back in control.

What the school should do is kick out any students who cause a riot
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-23-2017 at 08:04 AM.

De funding would be a form of restricting free speech. What is next? Burning books? Taking the Liberals to the gas chamber? The conservatives don't have that kind of power. The only reason they have the seats they have is they here the lesser of two evils and Trump dragged some of them along. With the conservatives that work against Trump, they can't even get a new heath care bill passed.

I guess you didn't see what happened when your boy Milo tried to speak out there. Well I guess it would be up to Ann to either except those rules or not. After all it is their school and they can run how they see fit. We don't have to like it but, it is what it is.
    The school is trying to let conservatives speak. they are booking them to speak but, a few students want to cause trouble so, now we want to defund the whole school, now that makes a lot of sense. Like I said you guys will over step your bound and the Dems will be back in control.What the school should do is kick out any students who cause a riot
    They dont want conservatives to speak. If they did why wouldnt campus police get involved instead of standing back and watching what went on the last two times a conservative was speaking there? And as I said Ann made the expel them if riots happen as part of her deal and they canceled. They do not want free speech just what makes them happy which is no conservatives. Obtw Milo is not my 'boy'. Just read about him

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    De funding would be a form of restricting free speech. What is next? Burning books? Taking the Liberals to the gas chamber? The conservatives don't have that kind of power. The only reason they have the seats they have is they here the lesser of two evils and Trump dragged some of them along. With the conservatives that work against Trump, they can't even get a new heath care bill passed.
    No not a gas chamber. Rope and tree would be cheaper and quicker... j/k....lmao

They dont want conservatives to speak. If they did why wouldnt campus police get involved instead of standing back and watching what went on the last two times a conservative was speaking there? And as I said Ann made the expel them if riots happen as part of her deal and they canceled. They do not want free speech just what makes them happy which is no conservatives. Obtw Milo is not my 'boy'. Just read about him
    so, are you telling me Milo and Ann decided on their own they would do a speaking engagement at Berkeley and no one from Berkeley knew about it?