Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    so, are you telling me Milo and Ann decided on their own they would do a speaking engagement at Berkeley and no one from Berkeley knew about it?
    Where did I say that? It was said Berkeley gave her a big run around. They cancelled then they gave her a date that all the students would be studying for finals and she turned that down on that reason. Now Berkeley is now being sued... http://www.breitbart.com/california/...g-free-speech/
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Antifa is group of upper middle to upper class suburban pussies with no sense of irony. I don't know why anybody even cares about them.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Where did I say that? It was said Berkeley gave her a big run around. They cancelled then they gave her a date that all the students would be studying for finals and she turned that down on that reason. Now Berkeley is now being sued... http://www.breitbart.com/california/...g-free-speech/
    All I know is if they tried to restrict freedom of speech then they should be sued but, by giving her a date and her choosing not to agree with that date I'm not sure how that constitute restricting ones right to freedom of speech but, will be watching how this plays out.

Yes I don't agree with defunding them because of a few. They scheduled a conservative who was going to speak but, decided for safety canceled her appearance. Yes me I did that lol
    SO they get to cry "for safety" as a way of stopping free speech. You are so far gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    SO they get to cry "for safety" as a way of stopping free speech. You are so far gone!!!
    I know it's hard for you but, if you would follow along with the rest of the class you wouldn't look so lost.
    I am for free speech and have said If they tried to stop free speech then that needs to be looked into.

They gave Ann another date and she refused that date so, how could you say they are restricting free speech. She is the one that said no.

I know it's hard for you but, if you would follow along with the rest of the class you wouldn't look so lost.
    I am for free speech and have said If they tried to stop free speech then that needs to be looked into.

They gave Ann another date and she refused that date so, how could you say they are restricting free speech. She is the one that said no.
    Check into that new date clueless, for some insightful info.

Check into that new date clueless, for some insightful info.
    I don't need too I'm, not interested in going but, maybe you might check into it that way you won't miss it lmao!!

i don't need too i'm, not interested in going but, maybe you might check into it that way you won't miss it lmao!!
    still doesn't change what happened on the original date !!!!!!!!!! Get a grip kid !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    still doesn't change what happened on the original date !!!!!!!!!! Get a grip kid !!!
    That will be the day.

Just curious How does a prayer at Congressman's Town Hall would go so tried to figure it out. Oh lord please give me strength to lie to these people who will ask me questions. Please give me the power say I will do things that I know I will not. Lord give them the guidance to vote for me because of my party and not for my own merits. and Lord save the Job Creators Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And I never said it did.

That will be the day.
    you are a sheep after all lmao!!

I have figured out guys just like to complain and sometimes don't even see what others post.

https://streamable.com/y6wmj

Is Joseph S Nye Jr related to Bill Nye? Must be....

I guess you didn't see what happened when your boy Milo tried to speak out there. Well I guess it would be up to Ann to either except those rules or not. After all it is their school and they can run how they see fit. We don't have to like it but, it is what it is.
    You said "YOUR BOY" so you side with rioters and anarchists once again!!!

you are a sheep after all lmao!!
    That was a weak statement followed by the fools laugh. hahahahahahahaaaaaa

You said "YOUR BOY" so you side with rioters and anarchists once again!!!
    I'm convinced there is no hope for you and so sorry to see sad sad sad

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    It makes life that much more interesting to speak first then go back and see if it works with what was said.
    Ha ha yep "
    Interesting indeed............................................ ................. lol

I'm convinced there is no hope for you and so sorry to see sad sad sad
    You must have made that statement while looking in the mirror with a glue bottle in the other hand!!!