Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Our First Amendment has went to H€LL!!! http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/0...rkeley-speech/ This is just the beginning if we dont step up
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    That crap is going on everywhere. Antifa with their bs happening at Berkley and Auburn. Most this crap is funded by Soros groups. Its their way of using(raping) the Constitution. Lets see your answer kid. I know your itching to say something.
    The police force was launching grenades into the crowd trying to entice Trump supporters. Not the explosive type.

College professor caught on film hitting peaceful
    Rally supporter in head with big@ss bike lock
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-66TH-TVuM
    https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/20...r-pol-doxxing/

Probably a calidreaming 4mer. Definitely a jimmy Johnson fan

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint_ View Post
    The police force was launching grenades into the crowd trying to entice Trump supporters. Not the explosive type. College professor caught on film hitting peaceful Rally supporter in head with big@ss bike lockhttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-66TH-TVuMhttps://saboteur365.wordpress.com/20...r-pol-doxxing/Probably a calidreaming 4mer. Definitely a jimmy Johnson fan
    I dont have a problem with free speech. You dont like what is being said you have a good rebuttal or take it with a grain of salt and go on with you life. I dont mind protesting PEACEFULLY. But when people start fighting because their being little B!T( HES then I have a problem. Especially when the cops stand back and watch. The police should be held accountable. And dont give me this crap that the cops are out numbered because if youd stop it when it starts its not going to get out of hand. You wanted to make a life as a cop...step up and do your job!!!!
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 04-27-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The University has to take some responsibility and suspend or expell any student caught rioting. Peaceful protest is one thing but, rioting should never be tolerated under any circumstances.

UT Berkeley is to blame here.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The University has to take some responsibility and suspend or expell any student caught rioting. Peaceful protest is one thing but, rioting should never be tolerated under any circumstances.

UT Berkeley is to blame here.
    Yep.....go ahead and build that wall along Cali's eastern state line, all the way to the Pacific!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The University has to take some responsibility and suspend or expell any student caught rioting. Peaceful protest is one thing but, rioting should never be tolerated under any circumstances. UT Berkeley is to blame here.
    Thats UC Berkeley. UT doesnt have a branch out there. If they did we wouldnt have this thread because they believe in free speech lol

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yep.....go ahead and build that wall along Cali's eastern state line, all the way to the Pacific!
    That would be the BEST thing that could happen to the US.

Until we outlaw Soros organizations like ANTIFA. We will never have peaceful protest.

the university has to take some responsibility and suspend or expell any student caught rioting. Peaceful protest is one thing but, rioting should never be tolerated under any circumstances.

Ut berkeley is to blame here.
    Duhhh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Duhhh!!!!!

Hey you sure have a funny way of showing you agree with me lol

Kid Berkeley wont do anything. Its been proven already. One of the staff bragged about being part of that riot when that Milo went to speak. Cut their funding til they clean house.

Kid Berkeley wont do anything. Its been proven already. One of the staff bragged about being part of that riot when that Milo went to speak. Cut their funding til they clean house.
    If they don't then cut their funding.

Now we can see where the money is going in CA... and who did she work for? http://www.breitbart.com/california/...n-state-audit/

Now we can see where the money is going in CA... and who did she work for? http://www.breitbart.com/california/...n-state-audit/
    Yikes.....looks like a Target shopper!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yikes.....looks like a Target shopper!
    Im a WalMart man myself...lmao

Im a WalMart man myself...lmao
    Target definitely targets women and lgbt's.....Real men shop at Walmart!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Target definitely targets women and lgbt's....
    Demerals shop there too

Demerals shop there too
    Same thing....aint it?
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Good next user name for old sidewalk tripper...
    Minus the !!!!......his keyboard seemed to have lost all those punctuation keys!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Same thing....aint it?
    More or less..... lol