Default Fake news.......BUSTED!!!

Liberal New York Times reporter forgot Kraft and Trump are friends! What an idiot!

RUSH: Folks, are you aware of the trick the New York Times tried to play on Trump regarding the Patriots’ visit to the White House? Here is what happened. The sports editor at the New York Times saw the picture of the Patriots visiting Trump this year and remembered having seen a picture of the Patriots visiting the White House when Obama was president, and there was a lot more people in the Obama president picture, Patriots people, than in the Trump Patriots visit.

So this guy tweeted it out, and he just tried to say that Trump is so unpopular, look at how few people from the Patriots actually showed up compared to when Obama was president when everybody was there. And late that day the Patriots had to put out a tweet to put everything in context, and the Patriots tweeted: Well, the big difference here is in the picture with all the people you see, they’re standing there on the steps, the players are on the risers, and the players, the staff, the football staff, the coaches, the front office people, they’re all on the steps. In the Trump picture, those people were seated in the audience and not pictured at all. And in fact it’s roughly the same number of people that came with us, the Patriots, to the White House this year as the last time we were here when Obama was president.

So the New York Times, without trying to figure out if there is a legitimate difference, just ran the two pictures with the story that the Patriots so deist Trump, so many detest Trump, look at how few of them actually showed up. Well, now, that sports editor Jason Stallman has actually done a 180.

He said: “Bad tweet by me, terrible tweet. I wish I could say it’s complicated, but no, this one’s pretty straightforward. I’m an idiot. It was my idea. It was my execution. It was my blunder. I made a decision in about four minutes. It clearly warranted much more time and once we learned more we tried to fix everything as much as possible, as swiftly as possible, and as transparently as possible. Of course, at that point the damage was done. I just needed to own it.”

The damage was done is the bottom line. But at least it was an acknowledgment of an error. But look, the credit for this has to go not to this guy. The credit has to go to the Patriots. If the Patriots hadn’t set this straight, nobody would have owned up to an error. And in fact nobody would have even looked for an error.

Now, this is the kind of thing that ought to provide an object lesson to everybody consuming news and the Drive-By Media. This was just, you know, a photo trick. Think of the other tricks that are employed daily just in straight news reporting.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Those jacka$$es are the ones behind the Oreilly deal. And kid thinks all news networks are bad...lol. Hes just loving his time living in denial riverbank...lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Those jacka$$es are the ones behind the Oreilly deal. And kid thinks all news networks are bad...lol. Hes just loving his time living in denial riverbank...lmao
    I never sad all news networks were bad, what I said was they all have an agenda and will lie so their narrative fits their agenda.

So nothing about denial here. just the truth. Might be enjoy a riverbank but definitely not denial.

And what if Bill actually had done those thing he is being accused of then what?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I never sad all news networks were bad, what I said was they all have an agenda and will lie so their narrative fits their agenda.

So nothing about denial here. just the truth. Might be enjoy a riverbank but definitely not denial.

And what if Bill actually had done those thing he is being accused of then what?
    Globalists don't have to worry one bit about people like you standing in the way. Let alone knowing what they are doing. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Globalists don't have to worry one bit about people like you standing in the way. Let alone knowing what they are doing. Sad.
    Why should I worry your gonna take care of them right

Would be nice to see some help with the cause, instead of leaving it up to others. Do you stand for any issue or just like to blaming others?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Would be nice to see some help with the cause, instead of leaving it up to others. Do you stand for any issue or just like to blaming others?
    All hear is crickets on that riverbank
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I never sad all news networks were bad, what I said was they all have an agenda and will lie so their narrative fits their agenda. So nothing about denial here. just the truth. Might be enjoy a riverbank but definitely not denial.And what if Bill actually had done those thing he is being accused of then what?
    So what if he did? Did we kick Clinton out for what he did to women?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So what if he did? Did we kick Clinton out for what he did to women?
    Did you ever ask yourself why did Fox let him go and not fight this?

so your saying it's ok for Bill to sexually harass women?

why am I not surprised. Really sad!

I hope you don't have any daughters.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-23-2017 at 06:31 AM.

Did you ever ask yourself why did Fox let him go and not fight this?so your saying it's ok for Bill to sexually harass women?why am I not surprised. Really sad!I hope you don't have any daughters.
    No it wasnt right what Clinton did and thats what Im saying. If its ok for one why not the other. Oh yea Democrats and liberals have their own rules. Yes I do have daughters and they all can hold their own because I taught them well. Hand to hand and in weapons... have a good day