Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I stopped taking my kids years ago because of that. In this area, for whatever reason, tracks can never get the drivers meeting started on time and when the show gets rolling they have to qualify every division known to man. It was a really good race, but I'm just too old to sit there all night LOL

The race at bulls gap was good last nite but they need to move the show along and move the supers up run there feature first I realize this was there first big race but they need to cut out one class and run supers first the track was good last night but they wore it out before they got to the feature.

Theyve been like that for years. Even when Turner owned it.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I got the chance to attend a southern nationals race there probably about 4-5 years ago was the first time I seen Madden win really liked the place hope to make it back again. Thought it was cool place the way you sitting looking down at track probably one of the fastest tracks I've been to best I remember

This year Volunteer is being leased by the McCarter family who also owns nearby 411 Speedway.
    To be honest the only real foot dragging I saw was from all the Supers, everybody else was ready to roll like we're used to.
    McCarters normally run a fast pace show with one class ready to run on the heels of the prior one, but if you were there you heard the announcer calling for Supers several times with the entrance empty.
    I've raced at this place on and off several years and many of us were thrilled to hear of this great family taking the reigns of this track. I'm looking forward to what comes next!