Default FALS Opening Night

It was a chilly night, but the late model feature made me glad I stuck it out to the end. The top 3 took the white flag three abreast [Kloos, Unzicker, and Feger]. Kloos came out on top at the checkered. One of the better races I've seen at Fairbury, and that's saying alot. Kevin Weaver was in the mix earlier, but suffered mechanical problems approx. half way through the race. If someone has video, it would be worth your time in watching it.

Mudd Boss use to do them.. The new people that do them cant find a Vid of them at Fairbury no were .. on the Vid site on Fairbury they got some of FarmerCity but none of Fairbury...

I think the one that did the videos last year was Grandstand racing videos. Not sure if it's the same this year or not. I know they announced some of the DOD guys were there last night, don't know if they were taping or just enjoying the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    It was a chilly night, but the late model feature made me glad I stuck it out to the end. The top 3 took the white flag three abreast [Kloos, Unzicker, and Feger]. Kloos came out on top at the checkered. One of the better races I've seen at Fairbury, and that's saying alot. Kevin Weaver was in the mix earlier, but suffered mechanical problems approx. half way through the race. If someone has video, it would be worth your time in watching it.
    It was a good race. Man, it seemed a lot colder than what it actually was. I'm ready for Summer. Congrats to Kloos.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Between Unzicker, Kloos, & Feger was great. To bad Weaver pulled off; he was right there with them.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Crash 4 View Post
    I think the one that did the videos last year was Grandstand racing videos. Not sure if it's the same this year or not. I know they announced some of the DOD guys were there last night, don't know if they were taping or just enjoying the races.
    It is the same. I saw the camera there last night. I never thought I'd see a dry-slick Fairbury. Last nights feature was, dare I say, better than the PDC last year.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Race of the Year

here's a video , but its not real good... they shot it from the pits..

https://www.facebook.com/paul.ballin...48455131882966

Default Mike Norris periscope feed

Check out @legionspeedway's Tweet: https://twitter.com/legionspeedway/s...342356480?s=09

Fast forward to 7:45 past the mod feature...view from the tower

Quote Originally Posted by gpcracer View Post
    man I would love to make that trip
    after hot laps I'll pick the winner