Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Try the sausage with onions and green peppers the next time.. Oh with fries..

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgecity View Post
    The zero went from 21 to 11th in 13 laps. Tires were gold tonight. Anybody ever figure out what tires Lucas made them run tonight?
    That,s what happens when you put new tires on during a caution period...

Quote Originally Posted by 06Tireman View Post
    Try the sausage with onions and green peppers the next time.. Oh with fries..
    Will do my friend.. Thinking about coming up for the AMS race, but I'll be bringing the camper... It was a long ride home... But heck, had a good race to chat about..
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

I'll repeat the sentiments of a few others as this was my first trip to Port Royal. Great experience all around. Definitely putting Port Royal on my list of tracks to attend again. Some of the best racing I've seen in years from start to finish across all classes. IMPRESSED. Hurry up Aug. 19 for the WOO late models.

If your coming up for the AMS show and camping you may as well stop at Path Valley for the Sunday night AMS race.. Path Valley is on Rt 75 about 45 miles south of Port Royal..

Small towns rely on that race track for the economic boost during racing season. There is a few here in MI that 110% rely on the track being open on Friday/Saturday nights.

We're trying to put together Bedford, PR, and Path Valley.. If we can all get the following Monday off, count us in Tireguy!

How was the fan count?
    The Central Pa 410 Winged Whiner fans said on various sites that the Lucas race wouldn't draw fans in "410 sprint" country.

I heard several people say the crowd was bigger last night then its been for the last 2 Sprint car Outlaw shows.. Some said more than the Tusky 50..

It was a very large crowd.

It was the largest crowd, aside from crown jewels and the World Finals, that I've ever been a part of.. Pretty impressive for a Sunday night..