Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

That's not right because some didn't read the directions and made the wrong picks without fixing them yet and probably won't read this post again, so they aren't going to see the new directions. I will because I still follow the post to see everyone else's picks. Just doesn't seem right to change it up. Once the weekly post is started no changing it.

I have not changed anything within the groups. I only dropped groups 4 and 5. There are no new directions to follow.
    Sniper's Late Model Fantasy League

Bloomer
    Earl
    Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I have not changed anything within the groups. I only dropped groups 4 and 5. There are no new directions to follow.
    Just saying, guys that have already put there picks in aren't going to see that now there's a "wildcard" group 3 and not adjust there picks. Doesn't seem fair to change it on the spot just because one person asked.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    That's not right because some didn't read the directions and made the wrong picks without fixing them yet and probably won't read this post again, so they aren't going to see the new directions. I will because I still follow the post to see everyone else's picks. Just doesn't seem right to change it up. Once the weekly post is started no changing it.

If they dont go and check update they still got there pics for lucas. I update alot as you do so thats on them as sniper did nothing wrong.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Just saying, guys that have already put there picks in aren't going to see that now there's a "wildcard" group 3 and not adjust there picks. Doesn't seem fair to change it on the spot just because one person asked.
    Any questions please ask is what swiper says. I followed rules. Its not in orignal post but if you play long enough you have seen it in his post.

Btw I havent changed my pics i just deleted woo pics
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 04-26-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Yes I did change mine because the picks changed. Once I post my picks I don't change them. They are my "final answer" after I hit reply. I always read and see who picks who all the way up to the cutoff time.

If your referring to me editing any other posts, I do because I hate having misspelled words in my posts and sometimes I don't catch it until after I hit reply
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 04-26-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Yes I did change mine because the picks changed. Once I post my picks I don't change them. They are my "final answer" after I hit reply. I always read and see who picks who all the way up to the cutoff time.

If your referring to me editing any other posts, I do because I hate having misspelled words in my posts and sometimes I don't catch it until after I hit reply

Im not saying Your editing post im saying you keep up w everyones picks. I change my picks alot as i prolly shouldnt but i do. I wasnt asking sniper to change rules i just asked a simple question. I cant worry about misspelled words as i can not spell to begin with lol

Pierce
    O'Neal
    Moyer Sr.

Lucas Oil Group #1
    Bobby Pierce

Lucas Oil Group #2
    Don O'Neal

Lucas Oil Group #3
    B Shepp

Pierce, O'Neil, & b.shepp

Tmac
    O'Neal
    Babb

Lucas-
    1.)Josh Richards
    2.)Darrell Lanigan
    3.)Shannon Babb

Lucas Oil events have been rained out. No picks this week.
    Sniper's Late Model Fantasy League

1) Richards 2) O'Neal 3) Pierce 4) Madden 5) Moyer Jr.

Sam Driggers
    Rain
    Tony Izzo Jr
    Wind
    Forrest Lucas