Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

https://mobile.twitter.com/LiveDirtU...69599940710401

I saw this and I bet it has everything to do with this. Which makes what WRG is doing even more terrible. I hope Mark takes the Rocket House Car to Lucas next year. Pretty scumbagy if you ask me

The entire article is on DoD. It's an interview with Driggers. It explains the entire situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    some sanctions are much better than others......all of them don't deserve to be thrown under the same blanket.

None are perfect ,but some actually strive to be ....and it shows.
    Ok, the one in question. Which is widely branched out and needs to be put in check, immediately!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    This is FACT. Their was a track that didn't get a Hell Tour date this year because they TALKED with Lucas about a race.
    Florence has had Lucas races for years, but they got a Summernational date about 3 years ago. They don't have it anymore, but I don't know what the reason is.

This is starting to look like a war is about to brake out between Lucas and WRG...

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Drivers and fans need to boycott the changed dates, stick with the tracks that got screwed. LaSalle should run this date as scheduled, call it the "UP Yours UMP 50"!!! What then, Sam and clan going to penalize those drivers from racing the rest of 2017 ump events

Didn't Farmer City try a F UMP race a few years ago

After reading the article on DoD, this is all on Tony Izzo. He was told to not let them race and he chose to let them race anyway. There are consequences for your actions and Mr. Izzo is finding that out. Hopefully, he learns from his mistake and does not repeat it in the future.

This is starting to look like a war is about to brake out between Lucas and WRG...
    I'll take the varsity squad for the win.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    After reading the article on DoD, this is all on Tony Izzo. He was told to not let them race and he chose to let them race anyway. There are consequences for your actions and Mr. Izzo is finding that out. Hopefully, he learns from his mistake and does not repeat it in the future.
    Lol, so lets all take lessons from Sam on how tell guys like Richards to put it on the trailer??? Ok lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I'll take the varsity squad for the win.......
    Dam right!! The underclassman better pull their big boy jocks up TIGHT!!!

So there was nobody from woo that night that could have told them to load it up?

Not sure how the contract is actually set up , but I believe they have the trump card on who races and this could have easily been avoided............pretty pissy way to do it, also avoidable with the right leadership and business culture in place.

Lol, so lets all take lessons from Sam on how tell guys like Richards to put it on the trailer??? Ok lol.
    That visual is hysterical to me......thanks for the lol.

Who knows? Maybe the Driggers guy was afraid to go down in person and tell the son of the most influential team owner on the WoO tour that he couldn't race.

If it's a UMP event, shouldn't the UMP boss go down and inform the team? Instead of just getting in his truck and driving away?

I would think the track promoter's job is to bring the fans in on race night and make sure the track was ready to race and running smoothly behind the scenes, while the series people took care of series events. But maybe that's just crazy talk.
    Last edited by NormP; 04-25-2017 at 09:01 PM.

I remember driving north on I-39 to LaSalle that Friday and seeing the DIRTcar vehicle driving south. I thought that was odd at the time. So at least that part is true. I'd like to hear Tony's side of the story.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Maybe this ain't such a bad thing... Wrg imo scewed themselves really good this time. Piss off enough teams, tracks and promoters like Izzo... won't take take long before the fat laddy sings...

Why would it be on Izzo? He was told not to let Best racing run. When Richards says Best sold it and Tony has no proof they didn't. What is Tony to do? Deny a entry that could be proved with a pre dated bill of sale for a team that is known to be litigious. Driggers was there. He didn't stop the entry. It took a month of investigating to find the entry is bogus. Izzo didn't have a month or a investigator. WRG is totally in the wrong. They where there and could have stopped that entry and didn't. The, I didn't want to do it BS, is BS. Driggers could have handled it better and didn't

Im going to say a kick back was on the cooler and never made to the grubby ump hands. Why else did it take them till now to take action?

why would the best team even go if they hadn't signed correct doc's??? wouldn't they know the team was still suspended???

I can't wait to hear Tony's side... Wrg are a bunch of crooks

This is the same track that was paying SUPER LATE MODELS 800 (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ING DOLLARS TO WIN. Have nothing to say nice about the place.