Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    WRG posted a new schedule. Thurs june 29th is now Paducah
    Do you have that link?

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Jeff Babc0ck just ran a best performance car at eldora 3 weeks ago at the opener.....they gonna yank the ump sanction there too?
    That does seem like bs to me. Whats good for the goose... yall know the end.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    WRG posted a new schedule. Thurs june 29th is now Paducah
    If that's true, it proves that this is mainly about sticking it to Izzo. Sycamore has N O T H I N G to do with what (allegedly) happened at LaSalle. I raised an eyebrow back in December when the SN schedule was released and saw LaSalle with a double header, considering the icy relationship between Izzo and WRG. Maybe it was just a gigantic "JK LOL" from WRG. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    In theory, yes. In big block land, there was a bit if a rebellion a few years ago and a bunch of tracks left the DIRTcar fold. They're all back again. The regional points tend to pay much better than a singular track's weekly point fund, and that's why guys tend to go to a sanctioned track.
    Maybe some group like Ultimate could step in with something. They have a southeast and northeast deal. Could have a midwest one too.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Lasalle should still run on those dates and all the drivers go there....

...and Sycamore, if it's true.

Holy !!!! what a bunch of scum bags!!!!
    Last edited by Black F; 04-24-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe some group like Ultimate could step in with something. They have a southeast and northeast deal. Could have a midwest one too.
    The Ultimate deal is touring. That would just add to the regional tour clusterf*ck.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    They took away the Summer Nationals races? Holy cow. But I predict Izzo will ultimately prevail in this situation, and not in court or something like that. He'll do things his way and I bet other tracks will follow suit, not only in support of LaSalle Speedway, but for the betterment of their own facility as well. I bet a few years from now, when things are different (for the better) in our sport, we might look back and see this as one of the turning points.
    The pissy way the whole tire gate nonsense went down will be remembered as the venture out onto the slippery slope.

IMO of course.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You can't expect to take advantage of the positives of sanctioning without taking the negatives along with it. The world isn't cupcakes and rainbows.
    It also isn't about back room deals and do whatever you want cause it's always worked before either........people are smarter than that.

It's no secret the ump guys have a hard on for certain folks, they don't hide it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You could be right but it definitely is a issue here in the Midwest. Every track is WRG/Dirtcar/UMP here in the Midwest. Their really is no option for the racer or track. You kiss their butts or else.
    It's exactly why it works so well at those tracks Josh mentioned in the southeast.......they aren't chained to one master.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It also isn't about back room deals and do whatever you want cause it's always worked before either........people are smarter than that.

It's no secret the ump guys have a hard on for certain folks, they don't hide it very well.
    Why should they hide it? Cuts down on bullsh*t.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That's my point. I'm not defending Best. It's Tony and LaSalle that are getting screwed. Not right.
    That's WRG for yeah!!

I have no problem with WRG enfrocing their rules but, to allow Richards and Best motorsports to
    enter the event then do this. That I don't agree with.
    Last edited by kidrock; 04-24-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    They took away the Summer Nationals races? Holy cow. But I predict Izzo will ultimately prevail in this situation, and not in court or something like that. He'll do things his way and I bet other tracks will follow suit, not only in support of LaSalle Speedway, but for the betterment of their own facility as well. I bet a few years from now, when things are different (for the better) in our sport, we might look back and see this as one of the turning points.
    Man I hope your correct I would love to see tracks leave UMP be the best thing that's happened to st louis area tracks in a long long time
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    That does seem like bs to me. Whats good for the goose... yall know the end.
    I did notice they had Riggs motorsports on the car that weekend, but I'm almost certain that has been on the car for quite awhile, pretty much since the teams came together.

What pkracer is saying has me wondering if that's what happened here too.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    Do you have that link?
    I followed a link and dont know where i got it. I posted on sycamore page and they confirmed it. Go to the post about june29th on their page

Thumbs up

UMP Summer Nationals Website - www.thehelltour.com I seen the updated schedule last night as well and both LaSalle dates went to Brownstown Speedway. It appears the article has been pulled for now.
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 04-25-2017 at 06:35 AM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

check DoD. They say canceled. Who knows???
    8/13/16

Ain't Driggers a dandy?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    UMP Summer Nationals Website - www.thehelltour.com I seen the updated schedule last night as well and both LaSalle dates went to Brownstown Speedway. It appears the article has been pulled for now.

Ya its odd, i know for a fact it was the helltour website, now its back to the old schedule

Drain the swamp...