Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Wow.....if that's the truth, its all on Izzo then!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Does anyone know if it was on Joshs the wkend we are talking about?
    I can guarantee you that at LaSalle, the car had Best Performance Motorsports on it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    New article is up on DOD with Sam Driggers' side of the story. It implies Sycamore has also lost their date.
    Thats pure horse shT that they take Syc.

Enjoy Super Late Model racing while you can. This grass roots sport is being destroyed from within( to much politics and the costs are out of wack) IMO the Summer National Series has been in decline for years as has the National series. SLM racing will never attack the casual fans it needs to foot the bills and to grow.... and diffidently wont grow with all this bickering. Get a clue WRG ,the race teams, fans. and promoters deserve respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I can guarantee you that at LaSalle, the car had Best Performance Motorsports on it.
    So did the car Babc0ck drove at Eldora. What if I took a car to LaSalle for Richards to drive and Best paid my tow money? Best would be on there too. I guess that was their argument with the deceptive entry.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

So are the drivers/owners gonna have to provide proofs of ownership now?

Geez, this is getting out of hand!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Wow.....if that's the truth, its all on Izzo then!
    Izzo isn't a fool. Something isn't on the up and up here. If anyone can get to the bottom of this shT Tony can!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Wheels View Post
    WRG sold MARS this year. Thats the new ownership that is going to run MARS in the ground
    So if WRG doesnt own MARS why are they even fining them? It was a MARS event wasnt it? Or is it because LaSalle is a UMP track?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So if WRG doesnt own MARS why are they even fining them? It was a MARS event wasnt it? Or is it because LaSalle is a UMP track?
    It was co-sanctioned with ALMS.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Sycamore is cancelled. "Everyone that has purchased advanced tickets to either Sycamore or Lasalle Speedways Summer National events have been issued a complete refund of their money back to their method of payment. Refunds may take 4 to 5 business days before appearing. We thank you for your support and understanding regarding this matter."
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    It also says that Izzo was warned what would happen if they let Best race.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Regardless Josh... If we all don't get on the tracks and promoters side (drivers and fans)... We're going to possibly lose this great sport!!

Sycamore is cancelled. "Everyone that has purchased advanced tickets to either Sycamore or Lasalle Speedways Summer National events have been issued a complete refund of their money back to their method of payment. Refunds may take 4 to 5 business days before appearing. We thank you for your support and understanding regarding this matter."
    Thats a dam shame. Everyone loses on this deal!!!

It was co-sanctioned with ALMS.
    Thats just BS. WRG has a monopoly going on in the midwest. I guess until tracks in the midwest grow a pair theyll be crapped on anyway WRG wants... sad
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    who should I be outraged at? I need to be outraged.
    For the sake of dlm racing... You better be outaged with sanctioning!

Quote Originally Posted by J20in1st View Post
    You can go to Sycamore FB page to the hell tour announcement. I posted well guess we shall never see what could've been. They responded with crying emojis.
    Go look....

If you read the comments AFTER my second post, someone else states they also seen the schedule.

It had brownstown with a double header now, paducah taking over sycamore date.

Im assuming they released it a touch early and pulledit back. Theres no link on the page i went off and the original schedule is back up.

Eat a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Phil. Ill be there Saturday night. I told you where I sit, come talk to me
    You have my apologies. I sit in 4 on top directly in frount of the orange start tire when there... Come say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I still don't understand why Sam Driggers didn't go to Best Motorsports pit and tell them they could not race the event until they signed the paperwork.
    $ and control.

The teams are as smart or smarter than the ump/wrg sanctioneers right now and the rule makers can't stand it....Reminds me of the old Steinbrenner effect with the Yankees.

The drivers and teams are the Billy Martin of that scenario.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What a fiasco! What do Sanctioning bodies have to gain from this!! They shot themselves in the foot here...

its kinda like watching an old friend pass away slowly.........

Being said, I've been to some stellar ump/wrg stuff over the years and like everybody else wish things were a little different now a days,hard for me to sit here and judge what I see now versus what wish I was still seeing from them.....I'm not in their shoes.

The fact that it was discussed at all between izzo and wrg prior would say that they knew it may happen and it's just silly that they ( wrg)didn't just man up and walk down there and tell them to pay up or get lost.

the tracks may have lost a few dates, woo /wrg lost some cred points with a lot of folks........that's a pretty stupid prize for them to win right about now.

Thats just BS. WRG has a monopoly going on in the midwest. I guess until tracks in the midwest grow a pair theyll be crapped on anyway WRG wants... sad
    The majority have been preaching this for sometime now. It would be up to the racers as well to pull anything off.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    What a fiasco! What do Sanctioning bodies have to gain from this!! They shot themselves in the foot here...
    some sanctions are much better than others......all of them don't deserve to be thrown under the same blanket.

None are perfect ,but some actually strive to be ....and it shows.